Off Topic > Games

Game Idea

(1/1)

Illidan:
After playing the demo of Overlord: Raising Hell, I started wondering how they could have made the game better.

Basically, what you do is you play as a bandit or a recruit in an army. I can't think of any other kinds of people from those times who would destroy and pillage. The concept of the game is to travel, destroy and loot.

What I was thinking of was something like Overlord: Raising Hell meets the Sims 2 meets Mount&Blade.

The raids would be like OL:RH, the use for loot would be like the Sims 2, and the the alliances would be formed like in M&B.

It would use Euphoria (Endorphin) for realistic deaths and possibly that thing where if you hit a certain part of the enemy's body, it will do more damage than another part of the body.

The only actual story part of it would be based on certain people in certain places. Somewhat if you were to walk into a village, and into the inn. You get your drink, and then a random bar patron tries to start a conversation with you, depending on how you react, you can make an ally or an enemy. This will have an effect later in the game.

rate x/10

Illidan:
bump

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version