Author Topic: Hair salon  (Read 3231 times)

I think there should be a hair salon so you could change ur hair colour and hair style. Dont flame me because you're gonna say stuff like " U53 dy3 2 ch4ng3 ur h41r c0lour j00 n00bz0rz". But ever noticed how when you have red hair and you try and dye ur hair green it doesn't look right because the dye is putting a transparent texture over your hair. Certain hair styles and colours should be availible from the salon that arent availible from the create character screen.

let go of it, Badspot is too lazy.

simple, bleach your hair

Badspot

• Administrator
Well I thought about having where you just pick short/medium/long in the character creation screen and then your style is totally determined in-game.  But that would totally blow the barbie-to-rpg ratio.  I have to maintain some credibility here. 

Well I thought about having where you just pick short/medium/long in the character creation screen and then your style is totally determined in-game.  But that would totally blow the barbie-to-rpg ratio.  I have to maintain some credibility here. 

tee-hee AoT lets us live out all our girlish fantasies.

ya. ive noticed that im tryng on nerw clothes alll the time :cookieMonster:

That'd make the perfect RPG. Half Barbie/Half mindless killing.

I've never tried a Barbie game before, are they awesome?

No, I havent played one. But X-play gave Barbie Horse Ride Adventure the worst game of the year award.
 That's gotta mean something.

Badspot

• Administrator
probably cause it didnt have multiplayer :D

Badspot could make this game some sort of Barbie MMO, where you drive awesome vehicles, try on cool clothes and yak it up your girlfriends :D

Haha, he totally should. I only play AoT for the social side of it anyway usually. Why not just go all out and make it 100% barbie!

I think Big Rig was worse than Barbie: Wild Horse Rescue

At least Barbie had freaking sound and collision detection. And it didnt say You Are Winner before you even started a race.

Man that game sucked so bad. It was funny when that guy on Gamespot went on the road after playing Big Rigs.

[ignore this post, badly timed Barbie Video Game joke]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 02:05:49 AM by robinhoodie »