16 (34%)
Fastlane
4 (8.5%)
Gorge
13 (27.7%)
Yukon
12 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: TF2 Blocklandian Highlander Match (GAME AT 3PM EST, Seeking maybe-sniper sub)  (Read 8916 times)

it doesn't matter we just had it and it was completely chaotic

people were offclassing and it was just

dear god
nobody on blue was playing seriously
Could possibly be because the server ip was posted here with no password, allowing anyone else who wasn't signed up to join :C

We should host it again, but this time make sure everyone can make it and we don't end up playing 6v6.

I was trying to play seriously, but it's kinda hard when you got a high-pitched voice screaming and screaming ):

Yeah, you were, but literally, everyone else was richarding around and it really pissed me off. Also, deal with it. If my friends can outpoint you with me hollering at you all, then why not you? ;)

it doesn't matter we just had it and it was completely chaotic

people were offclassing and it was just

dear god
nobody on blue was playing seriously

Most of us were. You weren't. When my friends were healing you when you were a heavy you were just punching things, and at one point you just sat there as soldier and taunted on the pipes. Also, some time later in the game we were allowed to allclass. Get your facts straight before saying anything, brother.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:34:07 PM by BladeOfTheHorizon »

Most of us were. You weren't. When my friends were healing you when you were a heavy you were just punching things, and at one point you just sat there as soldier and taunted on the pipes. Also, some time later in the game we were allowed to allclass. Get your facts straight before saying anything, brother.
i was trying to taunt people to death

also i am your SISTER not BROTHER jees!!!