Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236967 times)

Yay, a game of waiting!

I cant play anymore I  got hacked because of a sims 3 patch its bullstuff and that stuffty battle net crap makes it alot harder to get your account back

So? You can still talk to them over the phone and they'll help get your account and things back.

You got hacked because of a Sims 3 patch? How?

it had a virus in it that messed up my sisters computer.
but a gm locked my account for a few days because it
was being used to farm gold so they cant do any bad stuff to it

Nice job downloading an unofficial patch. I can only say that everything's your own fault.

Yay, a game of waiting!

Indeed... heh... click n' wait.

my accounts all fixed and I think the hacker farmed gold on my account  but they sold all my stuff I hate gold farmers:(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:04:53 PM by zaksar »

Mail me some stuff if you are bored,
Name:Zakr
Class:Rogue
Level(Not impressive):34
Race:Dwarf
Server:Zangarmarsh
I know a few glitches if your new and willing not to report me... that is why I suck so much, although I am currently trying to level and human warrior to 20 then going back to Zakr.

Started a warlock on Scarlet Crusade the other day.

Warlocks are probably now my favorite class, besides priests. He's a level 15 gnome warlock named Moarlock. I got somebody else to name him, and I stuck with it.

WoW, I had no idea this topic was still alive

Also, sorry for the 3 day bump /cry

Edit: awesome name Illidan. My fav name for my undead warr is tankenstein and when people ask if im a tank im all like " nope i'm a dps"

Well, my druid hit 55. Also, I've been leveling a DK. Currently level 72.

Finally hit 80. Took me about 4 years, but I managed to do it.

Also, heroics aren't too hard. Failed to get the Sword of Justice on my first try through Heroic HoL.

YAY ILLIDAN.

I still haven't renewed my subscription. I WILL try to do it this Friday.

Silly Illidan, the Sword of Justice drops from the Halls of Stone, not the Halls of Lightning.

I remember how I wanted the axe that drops from Halls of Lightning though :P there was allways some problem or misshap that swayed me from getting it.