Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236977 times)

I hate WoW and D&D srry I even hate Mario Zelda.

What does D&D have to do with WoW? D&D is a pretty fun game i've only plaeyd it twice but its pretty fun once you get going

I hate WoW and D&D srry I even hate Mario Zelda.

why do people waste their lives on world of warcraft?
the game is nothing special,
its probaly made like a cigarrette,
the nicoteen hooks people to it.....

Hell, you know what? I'm loving sick of you idiots who have never even played the damn game and base your opinions on false loving stereotypes and are stuffholes about it. You two are even stupider than MetalMario. Oh yes, I went there. I'll go even farther.

never even played the damn game and base your opinions on false loving stereotypes and are loving stuffholes about it.

Sound familiar? This makes up about 85% of the Roblox community. Nice loving job, you're stupider than your average YouTube Robloxian.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:37:13 AM by ChexGuy331 »

Anyone wanna start a new guy on a server and level together?
Tell me what server, I'll make a trial account with you guys.

it even messes up peoples grammar

I've been playing for 4 - 5 years, and I still have excellent grammar. Your point is invalid.

I've been playing for 4 - 5 years, and I still have excellent grammar. Your point is invalid.
LF HEALZ AND TANK THEN G2G!

LF HEALZ AND TANK THEN G2G!

More along the lines of "Hey, are you a healer? Do you want to do *instance here*?"

I use abbreviations occassionally, but who doesn't?

why do people waste their lives on world of warcraft?
the game is nothing special,
its probaly made like a cigarrette,
the nicoteen hooks people to it.....
World of Warcraft is addictive because it's not a stuffty game.

Nicotine is an addictive drug. World of Warcraft does not contain nicotine, dipstuff.

Why do people immediately assume that you're a "no-life-nerd-living-in-your-mother's-basement" for playing a fantasy game?

Gen. ill help you level im a 75 DK and im bored to death... okay so Server: Elune Name: Dradge and/or Hiiro Faction: Horde| so yeah, i bet i can get you to level 19 before your trial expires ;D

Make a guy on anvilmar on the aliance. I have acouple guys and just recently started a new one

I cant get on the damn PTR. It says error retrieving player list.

Wooo, halfway to 79.