Author Topic: Don't join this server.  (Read 3136 times)

I was going through the servers looking for one to join and I decided to join one named "Free build plz come in (Admin pass is hi). And when I join, I get banned and the reason was blank. Then I come back with a different Key and I get banned for the reason "Girl Stealer". And I thought the guy was banning me just because he didn't like me, but I saw him ban another player for the same reason. So I knew he was banning people just to be an ass hole. I'm not sure who it was but there was 2 S-Admins. I got their Id's when I came back but I don't remember their names.

The Server owners ID was: 424
The other S-Admin was: 3979

If someone knows who they are, can you post their names here?

I don't really care if anybody replies to this or not, I just posted this to warn the people who join the server. If you don't like to get banned, I suggest you don't join the server.

big deal

your only banned from that server

and maybe its friends only

and that they need to password it if so

Oh I can care less if I'm banned from that one single server. I'm just suggesting that people shouldn't join it. But hey, its not my decision. And if wasn't friends only because it said "Plz join". So the guy obviously wanted people to join so he can ban them for the hell of it.

I went there earlier, got the admin pass and banned people :D

I went there earlier, got the admin pass and banned people :D
GO MEAT! :D

so many noob bans.  lol :cookieMonster:

I....have no comeback. not even a lame pun!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:51:23 PM by jetfire »

I was just asking who you were. If you have no "come back", or rather what you should have had: an answer. then leave :D

:panda: ok....bye fourm. i will miss my fourm  :panda: bye bye....im going.....
*goes through fourm door and logs out*

YAY I WIN :D

Here's your first problem, "(Admin pass is hi)."

i saw a server up that said " Gen. Deaths server, DONT JOIN OR PERMA BAN!! "

does that sound like the person?

Rex

How do you misspell forum three times in the exact same way in one post? Epic fail.