Author Topic: I apologise.  (Read 2809 times)

I am making this post to apologise to all of the people I have been a total richardhead too. I have realized that is not the way to get through life. After getting a two week ban. I am saying this to everybody I was a douche too; Im sorry for being a richard, im sorry for banning you, im sorry for just all in all giving you a hard time. Please, accept my apology.

--BB

You should be sorry,

for not putting this in drama.

Dont be a richard fragger hes trying to do the right thing and apologise and your not helping by saying that

Pickup a chance!

1: this goes to drama section.

2: i don't think anyone gives a  :panda: about how you feel here, and are still gonna be mad at you for awhile.......friend.

2: i don't think anyone gives a  :panda: about how you feel here, and are still gonna be mad at you for awhile.......friend.
I agree with 1. But not 2. He is trying to apologize to the people who he was mean too, hes not the friend you are. If you have nothing nice to say don't say stuff.

STFU Justin.

I accept caeky Beachbum790. :D

STFU Justin.

I accept caeky Beachbum790. :D
me to even though you weren't a richard to me.

Pickup a chance!
I'm normally annoted by picture posters, but that is pure greatness.

waste of bandwidth this thread is.

starfish.  He is being nice, and very considerate, wait this is a forum, I'm wasting time on you.

starfish.  He is being nice, and very considerate, wait this is a forum, I'm wasting time on you.
He is trying to fit in, because he thinks that we are all jerks who shoot down everyone trying to do the right thing.

Also, i accept your apology even though you were not mean to me.

you're a douchebag.  Just accept the damn apology.  He siad he was sorry so stop being a richard about it.  I get that most people can't get up the balls to actually do something like this on this forum.  But to flame someone for trying to make something right is really uncalled for.  I also realize that simply saying "I'm sorry" won't clear his name.  But at least he's trying to make himself look like less a richard than the rest of you.

who are you again? :D