Author Topic: Revival: Yu-Gi-Oh Card Generator  (Read 9812 times)

*Insert Picture Here.*

OLOL THAT HAPPENED TO ME.
That happened to me twice, first because of loss wire and second because the surge protector came out for half a second. Of course, no real problems, I got the Halo 360, which is supposed to have a slight modification which takes down the chance of RROD occurring a little. Been using mine since December, sometimes I'd be up for literally 2 days straight bored playing constantly and it still hasn't stuffted out on me.

I made a new version, but I bet it sucks!
Ill give you the attention you were looking for. NO, IT LOOKS GREAT

Can't believe no one has made this ULTRA SUPER MEGA RARE card yet.

*picture*
Too bad no one will get the caption in the picture.

Space odyssey quote?
The movie was boring as hell. And what is with the shiny fetus in space at the end of it.

*picture*
Too bad no one will get the caption in the picture.

Space odyssey quote?
The movie was boring as hell. And what is with the shiny fetus in space at the end of it.

WRONG. Best movie ever. You have to watch it carefully to understand it. Which I didn't do...

explain to me why there is a shiny fetus in the middlw of a vacum with crazy suicidle robot killers, evolution starting rocks that look like fresh cut marble that emits a magnetic feild, and a guy named dave who currently lives in the hippy dippy dimention produced by said rock. All it really was was a bunch of fancy graphics. Even my dad said so and he reads and watches more schifi stuff then I and every other sci fi fan. we started a mini book store with all his books.

Why the hell are you so obsessed with the floating fetus? NO part of the movie made sense, and it was made LONG ago. This is like arguing over the plot of the first Warcraft game. It's stupid.

beacuse the floating fetus is in danger of rocks and robots

I got bored with 2001 space odessy (misspelled I know)when I realized I couldn't fast forward through it. I swear the cave man scene took a whole loving 20 minutes away from my life.

This could get me banned but whatever lol the Ultra Rare: Prostitute card!

Skele made this one.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 06:30:33 AM by CapTMeaT »

Best card besides Cheeseburgers, Shoop, and Blockland cards: