Author Topic: DF: Bloodglazed Fortress  (Read 20060 times)

If no one objects, may I go after Monty?

HEY forget YOU RKY, MUFFIN SAID I WAS NEXT
THEN MONTY WAS AFTER MUFFIN.
I GET MY TURN AFTER MUFFIN D:

That site (DFMA) doesn't care about graphics packs, just follow the instructions closely.

Muffin went twice I think, no one has told me exactly how the turns went.

Muffin went twice I think, no one has told me exactly how the turns went.
dUMBELLS went first, then I started but couldn't finish the year due to real life circumstances, then I handed it to Monty. Monty wasn't updating, I checked the thread and seeing as my real life circumstances changed drastically and I had loads of free time again, I finished my turn. Then, I sent it to Monty and here we are.

That site (DFMA) doesn't care about graphics packs, just follow the instructions closely.

I seem to have issues with the first step then, which would explain why the compressor wouldn't take whatever I was throwing at it. But then  I have no clue which files are the Map Layers or how to export them.

So we are only on the third year.  Haha.

In-game hit esc and export the layers (Only bother with the ones that have something on them.).  Then use the compressor as it tells you to.

Ah there, finally got it to work. Here's the link http://www.mkv25.net/dfma/map-2940-bloodglazed

EDIT: Will that catapult on top of that 4 story tall tower ever hit anything or is it too high? I dunno.

Referencing to the gold you found, I found gold once too. Shortly afterward I was ambushed by goblins.

Be prepared.

I'm suprised they hadn't ambushed me, I was pretty sure they would and then it would've gotten pretty interesting.

Instead all I got were snatchers and allot of thieves.

I have a phobia of being ambushed by goblins from playing this game.

I've updated the front page with the exact order of players, so quit complaining.

HEY forget YOU RKY, MUFFIN SAID I WAS NEXT
THEN MONTY WAS AFTER MUFFIN.
I GET MY TURN AFTER MUFFIN D:

No need to get so angry...
I did say "if no one objects"...

I've utilised this large area for stockpiling and such, also, we have some leatherworker who's had a fey mood and has stolen 3 leather, some logs and a set of gold bars, now he wants cut gems and silk cloth, I've got gems, but clearly not the right ones and we have no silk cloth either. Could he wait out till we get some or will he go insane?

Also: an expert marksdwarf hunter has managed to mangle his arm, I don't think that this will ever heal and the dwarf is probably a permanent invalid if he keeps going to rest.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:23:25 AM by Monty »

Remove that god forsaken firing range. How about you dig a channel between it and the end of the zone so that no one can walk in the line of fire?

From what I know off the wiki and from other players, there is no friendly fire?

Also, it turns out that the fortress guard keep killing each other, I've already had two fatalities.