Author Topic: [JawA]: Just a bunch of Jawa's.  (Read 14230 times)

Introduction
The Jawa Outfit idea was started by Sumz and then expanded to Sumz, Me and Dan, being the main 3 with the correct colours and Jawa outfit, and has now been made into many variations. This clan was actualy just something for fun and to fill a spot in my clan tags, then other people started adding it aswell, or asking to join, decided sure why not, made a logo.

Other Stuff
All of the members have some variation of the Jawa Avatar, basicly keep the blacks the same and we change the main colour, to many other colours. This is not needed, its just for fun.

Will Add more information here as the clan progresses.

Applications
Applications will be judged by the red named players, the red names players are the recruiters, or as i like to call them, Application Guys. They can vote on a application how ever they wish, making this clan, hard or extremely easy to get into, depening on how you come across to us. All Applications must be Jawa Related, if you dont think you can build well for the Jawa style, anything to do with Jawa's or anything from the movies Jawa's are seen in, will do.
Votes will be each "red named" member gets to vote.
 All applications must be put into this thread or the gallery thread on the blockland forums.

Members
Red Named Members have the right to Accept or Decline applications.
Sumz and Dan have the right to join with out applications if they wish.
Ministry - ID: 380
Scutch - ID: 378
Barnabas - ID: 723
Spation - ID: 140

Onyx6 - ID: 3469
Aphonites - ID: 909
Runeth - ID: 3644
Psygo - ID: 570
Zaie - ID: 1021
Chefkokkie - ID: 5893
Blocktim - ID: 4869
*- Not sure if they want to be in, but wears the tag.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 04:34:12 PM by Ministry »

This clan, I like.

Any rules against not being the clan but still using the outfit?

Would I be allowed join

Any rules against not being the clan but still using the outfit?

I would rather people left the outfit to members seening as we basicly came up with it, but i dont stop anyone from wearing it, just get slightly mad at them probably.

Would I be allowed join

Are you Jawa material?

Yeah I want to be in. A lot.

Added to the members list.

Welcome Spation.

Am I friend enough to join? Or do I need an app?

this here clan passes clan inspections or somesuch

also, I CAN HAS JOIN? :D

Nao if my BL wasn't borked I'd go make a app.

Applications needed, Bushi and Dr.Bling.

Dont worry its not hard to get in, just somthing basic.

Gives me the choice to seperate people i hate from people i dont hate in a fair way :)

I'd make a Jawa itself, but I don't know how D: