Author Topic: C&C clan, a bunch of internet tough guys  (Read 4160 times)

I would love to encounter one of these bad ass mamma jammas and completely own them, like I always do when I get in an argument with a handicap.

Oh, no! I'm going to die!

Haha. OH NO! AN ARMY OF NUBS ARE GONNA SPAM AND 'HAXORZ' MY SERVER!

It's called the clear-bricks button. I check it on a regular basis. You should to. :D

I got epic lulz from that

I would love to encounter one of these bad ass mamma jammas and completely own them, like I always do when I get in an argument with a handicap.
I'll high five to that.

Interdadd.
Being your friend give me every ID you find of them, after all I am admin on several servers. I have ways of making noobs miserable as well. Anywho I find being a tough guy on the internet handicapped, OH NO THESE INTERWRBZ LEET HAXoRZ ARE GGOING TO forget UP MY stuff!!!!111!11
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:51:47 AM by Shadow Ninja »

Oh crap everyone duck and cover! After all, internet is soooo loving serious...
Arby 'n' the Chief: Episode 9 - "Newcommers"
The start of that episode there pretty well makes fun of that C&C clan, whereas Sheezy would be the Arbiter in this case.

I'll be sure to make them miserable aswell, it's not a hard thing to do. My job is to make stuck up clans and players cry. Oh wow he got banned, why does he make things worse?

Arby n Chief, very funny.
"my car goes nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Interdadd.
Being your friend give me every ID you find of them, after all I am admin on several servers. I have ways of making noobs miserable as well. Anywho I find being a tough guy on the internet handicapped, OH NO THESE INTERWRBZ LEET HAXoRZ ARE GGOING TO forget UP MY stuff!!!!111!11

Havoc's ID is 4512.

Interdadd.

I made up that word like 3 years ago. :D
I heard it used in TBM, it stuck to me.

Havoc deserved the ban. Hes an idiot. He tried to join my trench war server today and I banned the crap out of him. =D

And yet, not a thing of mine is "forgeted up" so that C&C clan is full of cigarette-tards.

Mayhem: Havoc makes the planes ! is the tricky one Leon123 makes em happen Wicked dude finds out codes and I'm the spy

I lol'd at every part of this this.

Havoc makes the planes

Are they anything beyond "OMFG HE BANED ME 4 NO REASON BAN THIS NOOB ON SITE >:-("

! is the tricky one

What does that mean, anyway? Will he pull a rabbit out of his hat, or is it some other type of trick?

Leon123 makes em happen

Odds are his to-do list consists of:
  • Spam ____________'s server.
  • Convince someone well known to ban ____________.
  • Kill ____________ one time in a deathmatch then taunt him/her for hours completely disregarding how many times (s)he has killed me.
None of which ever gets accomplished.

Wicked dude finds out codes

What codes? Admin password? It's not tough to change and ban whoever used it.

I'm the spy

Do I need to point out the stupidity of admitting to being a spy, or has Sheezy done that well enough.

Glad this post is still bumped, i had a chat with that havoc kid, and he crapped himself the second i started telling him that his clan was a bunch of moronic tough guys.

May have been my clan tags, they seem to intimidate noobs, seeing as how Hardcore USSR were.

N00bs, they will never know the truth... about how hot the orgy's are.