Author Topic: ProBuilder ID: 3720  (Read 7575 times)

Indeed, it does look like something between a nuclear disaster and goatse.

I never stroaked his ego and he was nice to me from the beginning. Infact at first I confronted him about how stupid he acted on the forums with his cradle and such. After a while I realized hes not that bad.

ProBuilder is a cool guy, its just that he is mean to the guys that were mean to him
Wrong.
He was nice to me and he helped laramere and others build a racetrack
No, he didn't help at all.  He came to my server, and I let him stay because I wanted to see his attena cradel.  I gave him an ego stroak so that he would act nice and not backlash.  I admined him through IGSO, and had him load his cradel to see it.  Understandibly, it is horrible, I have pics I can upload latter if people want to see the pile of bricks.

pics or gtfo

ya pics pls, i wana see if he worse builder then me :D

Me and Ephi slagged this guy and the 'leader' to project A.

for about 2hours, great fun.

ProBuilder is a cool guy, its just that he is mean to the guys that were mean to him
Wrong.
He was nice to me and he helped laramere and others build a racetrack
No, he didn't help at all.  He came to my server, and I let him stay because I wanted to see his attena cradel.  I gave him an ego stroak so that he would act nice and not backlash.  I admined him through IGSO, and had him load his cradel to see it.  Understandibly, it is horrible, I have pics I can upload latter if people want to see the pile of bricks.
Can I see it

He sucks I was there with dumbells when he came

I doubt that project A has any changes to the source code at all. It's just another one of those source mods that's merely HL2 Garry's mod with some minor edits. You needn't worry, they haven't made any apparent progress in months.

I just want to see what is done on june 5th......

It looks like what happened when my sister threw up  :cookieMonster:

A screenshot he tried showing me.

He said he was a better builder than me, and put that up against one of my random builds, which everyone in my server found extremely funny.

Not to mention he said he was the best there, Me, Smash and Sniff just laughed at him.