Author Topic: badspot, i beg of you.  (Read 2736 times)

please make males. if you dont i will come to your family party and kill everyone but you. then you will suffer all because you didnt make males. no, you wont turn into the punisher because your not that cool. and if that thing about female updates is true, ill kill you too. and then the  :cookieMonster: will eat your corpse.
sincerely,
      felix

Badspot is probably working on Male models but he's probably working on the retail version of blockland the most. Begging Badspot to hurry up and make the male models wont get thing done fatser. Infact it might slow the progress down just by reading the posts in this topic, and making thefts you can't keep is a bad thing.

If you kill Badspot and his family there will be no more Age of Time or Blockland.

Erm....only family i know of that he talks to is his sis..lol

Felix settle down. You do realize people do have lives?  Though it would be pretty cool to see a gui code, model, and test all day long (literally).

I think males is a good idea, but pushing it is just wrong, especially when you make threats you can't keep, first, you have no idea where he lives, and second, your just handicapped. But there is a downside to males..... showing male privates is just weird.

a good idea? you think being our own gender is an "idea"?
 :cookieMonster:

This is a video game that is in alpha stage.  There are a lot of updates and we're lucky that badspot is nice enough to let us test this.  If you want to make death threats I don't think you belong on this forum.  Think before you post next time...

Uh, no i mean males in the game.

badspot thought of if he were to make males, he would cover the private with a leaf.

badspot thought of if he were to make males, he would cover the private with a leaf.

Then he would have to do the same with women...