Author Topic: We've been overrun.  (Read 6228 times)

Didn't see 120 day warning... wasn't 120 days old :p

Look around each post, you will find a date, look at the last date, decide if you should post or not based on it, if it is old don't, if it is newish, go ahead.

Look around each post, you will find a date, look at the last date, decide if you should post or not based on it, if it is old don't, if it is newish, go ahead.
I know but I didn't look. I've been on at least 1 SMF forum for a year and a half.

Don't Bump this D:

Exactly, I just wanted to show you what I've predicted.
It came true.

Exactly, I just wanted to show you what I've predicted.
It came true.

Now we can stop bumping it.

Well i'd like it if nobody called me a newb(Constantly)and if they let me in there servers when I join in a couple of weeks like my Account on forums im Thenamelessone in-game =D
 :cookieMonster:

Well i'd like it if nobody called me a newb(Constantly)and if they let me in there servers when I join in a couple of weeks like my Account on forums im Thenamelessone in-game =D
 :cookieMonster:
Newb

It's not that there's just so many noobs, it's that most of them are dumbstuffs like LemurDeCatta nowadays.

1 word:
Ban

If they act noobish then they really need to be banned, all it takes is the opening of one window and the clicking of a few buttons and hes out forever.

people like this are the reason i never talk while playing

One of those good players from v2 may not have an ID yet, and will be over 3000.
Besides, there might be a brain in that area somewhere.
I've actually met a few skilled blockheads.
If you feel it's bad enough, just make an unofficial forum, which many dummies wont find, and put the password to your server on a topic in which you have to register to see.

Me.

think of it this way: Badspot gets money, and he gets to watch little friends get harrassed by serveral people, including yours truly. Win-win?