Author Topic: City TDM/Zombies  (Read 3375 times)

This is my first build. It is basically a city with 2 bases at both ends. Please rate x/10. In order to use this you will need the zombies mod.

Here it is.

sorry for double post. This is the green base. The red base is the exact same. Both sides are a mirror image of each-other so it is fair. the only difference is the coloring.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 12:14:48 PM by Fusion »

It's actually not that bad for a first. I mean, it could use some more minor details, but overall the bases look decent and the city isn't too horribly misshapen and is symmetrical. I give it a 7.5/10.

I like the base It's pretty cool. 7/10

Bad placement of the stuntplane... i say... 7/10

8.6/10

you get some apples :)  (sorry I took a bite out of them)

P.S. Here's a birds eye view of the city.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 12:16:34 AM by Roland »

This is quite good for a Zombie game. Theres not too much or too less space.

7.5/10 for a first try.

I like the way you positioned the roads, there symetrical but not spammy looking.

Thanks for your replies. And the birds eye view is good. Thanks for it. And about the stuntplane, I wanted it in somehow, so It was sort-of just added in. It was so people could do bombing runs, or parachute into enemy's base. That's why it isn't in a good placement, but thanks again.

Ok I LOVE the base parts but the city is ok to. 8.45332445688/10 lol

I dont get why there's 2 bases. I mean, do the zombies get a base, or are there two human bases, or what?

When i first heard there were only two bases i thought you meant 2 baseplates and some random zombie spawns :cookieMonster: lol But it's still nice 8/10

p.s. why is this like the only zombie TDM ever? :o

Thanks. Fireman, It is for TDM also. They are both human bases. I don't know Troy. I thought that it would be cool. I might just be original.