Author Topic: Welcome to LewScape RPG People!  (Read 8009 times)

That didn't even make sense.

Uninteresting box buildings...

Gameplay lacking any modification...

Incompetent "ruler"...

I have deemed this RPG to forever writhe in the vast mud pits of fail.

you also experienced that with your needler mod that phailed....

Hey, this is that Nathan Lewis kid who keeps sending me the most fail hate email I've ever come across, seriously, you need to grow a pair.

lol.... ive never sent any emails to you dumb ass

I personally think it would be awesome if someone recreated Runescape in Blockland.

A person other than the idiot who made this topic.

how come i can atualy speak proper english unlike other friends like you. it became summer vacation a few mins ago.... im now in the 6th grade....

"Proper" English,don't make me laugh at the irony of your posts.

And I'm pretty sure in "proper" english you captalize your I's.

by the way.... you do know your avatar is X'ed out right?

Nope,I can see it fine right now.

(seriously,I can)

................. mabye you can only see it because you added it to your avatar

Can anyone else see Drama King as my avatar?

go to general discussion blue.

I AM in general disscusion,that's where this thread is.

Also,no need to spam topics

will u read the god dang new thread i put in?

I personally think it would be awesome if someone recreated Runescape in Blockland.

A person other than the idiot who made this topic.

how come i can atualy speak proper english unlike other friends like you. it became summer vacation a few mins ago.... im now in the 6th grade....
You speak with horrible English.

"How come I can actually speak with proper English, unlike other cigaretteots like you. It became summer vacation a few minutes ago, I'm now in the 6th grade."

6th grade
Wait, don't you have to be at least thirteen to sign up to the forum?

Does this RPG use any custom mods specifically designed for the server to make systems such as money, items and saving work or is this one of the ten or so recent "RPG" servers made by random people who think that downloading the cash mod will automatically make their server the best thing ever?

It will take a lot of effort to run the server if you do not have saving already implemented and you will have to stay there all the time to keep it working.

What can you do in this server that cannot already be done with existing mods or in any other server?

no.... not really. if your mature enough then you can.