Author Topic: BUMP!  (Read 7274 times)

Problem is that this lew guy doesnt understand what he's doing wrong..

And he continues to post and make a fool out of himself. Someone explain it to him i'm to lazy to type.

kittytaaz?! OMG E-Mail please he was my friend back In RTB! Havent seen him in 2006.

kittytaaz?! OMG E-Mail please he was my friend back In RTB! Havent seen him in 2006.
Same here, just not sure about the year.

Nice avatar, do you know what the Cat thing is from?

.... You know nobody really cares about capital letters on the forums, they just care if they can read things.

Well, as a remark, the Grammar police is here

VGCats. I don't remember which comic though and that robot is from GMod. It's a ragdoll I made

VGCats. I don't remember which comic though and that robot is from GMod. It's a ragdoll I made

Lol, well it's from Graal Online the Cat is a avatar of the Graphic Artist Blookat :P

Just figured you played graal.

Is it just me or has this topic become a How-to-use-good-good-grammer discussion.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:06:54 PM by King Lol »

If you're 12 or under, telling your age is a bad move on the forums. -_-

Also, this does go into drama.

This has to die, he is banned already.

.... You know nobody really cares about capital letters on the forums, they just care if they can read things.

Well, as a remark, the grammar police are here.
Fixed.

i think we scared him off...

grammar has nothing to do with punctuation. they're two different things.