LewScapeOwner

Poll

Which position noob is he?

The top!
Right under Mangobean
A middlish noob
He is on the lowest noob level

Author Topic: LewScapeOwner  (Read 5481 times)

Return To Blockland News
July/24/2007,Shoa Sucks His Server Will Auto Maticly Ban You On Sight NEVER GO TO HIS SERVER!!!!!!! In Other News We Have THE RTB MOVIE COMING UP!!! BE SURE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE ITL BE THE BEST ONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also In Other News We Have [Pyro][Axe]Ninja A Very Bad Person Who Has A Mod To Delete Your Save Files SO BAN HIM ON SIGHT!!!!!!! Thank You For Reading This Article Of The Week. July/25/2007 The Pyro Clan In RTB Is A Rip Off They Have Nothing Cool There Just A Talking Clan Plus Penguin Bans People for No Reason So Please Ban All Pyro Members ON SIGHT!!!

§©A©§LãK͆†ÿ ©â†
Ha ha ha ha....

The name on the bottom explains it all.  He signed it with the name of the biggest n00b during the post retail, but still somewhat alive RTB 1.x days.

Oh please no...... Not lestuffyshat!
At one point I tried to teach him how to not be a noob and for a while it worked and he was ok but then he degressed back to his noob state and thought I was his freind..... I am not enough of a jerk to tell him off.... I thought if I ignored him he would go away.

He got mad because he is unable to make another account.

My kettle corn(seriously, sitting next to me) is coming in handy.
I ran out of Coca cola.  :panda:
i just got water :(
I have rootbeer :D

My kettle corn(seriously, sitting next to me) is coming in handy.
I ran out of Coca cola. :panda:
i just got water :(
I have rootbeer :D
I got coke. Spation can you pass the popcorn?

But I has the popcorn

*gives to general*

DONT FORGET THE NEW MOVIE THATS COMING ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!

This Is Probuilder Ma Buddy Who Is Helping Me Make Ma Movie! :D
That's from his site.

I just have junior mints...hamburger...milk shake...Fries...Popcorn...and Sprite!

When I snack, I snack.

Also, this guy needs to get the Darwin award. (IE stand in frunt of a bus)

I just have junior mints...hamburger...milk shake...Fries...Popcorn...and Sprite!

When I snack, I snack.

Also, this guy needs to get the Darwin award. (IE stand in frunt of a bus)

I love Junior Mints.

Bring his average rating down to one.