Author Topic: JVS Wrench & others F*CKED UP  (Read 1489 times)

So yeah, as you heard from the title, my JVS Wrench is screwied up. Same with my Wrench Events and Portal & Door loading. So as follows:

JVS Wrench: When fully installed and checked off, in-game when you bind it to a key (ANY KEY) it will not show that wonderful message "Your wrench is now in JVS Mode." It just does nothing. And does not work.

Wrench Events: When in game, when you go to the "events" selection while using the wrench, and you try to add an event, the list is blank. there are no events. I installed them. its just doesn't work.

JVS Portal and Door Loading: It says that it has loaded all of the portals/doors, but nothing pops up. No portals. No doors. And no, they are not just simply invisible. I DON'T GET IT!

So there. Please help me. I have no idea what to do next. I even un-installed, re-installed, and re downloaded all of the add-ons! And of course, that did not work. So please reply!

Whoever helps will get many  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: 's and many  :iceCream: :iceCream: 's.

Post a console.log, it will help us figure out what the problem might be.

Post a console.log, it will help us figure out what the problem might be.

What? Where shall I findeth this "Oh mighty console log"?

Nevermind, i found it. Its attached at the bottom.

1. You have way too many Add-Ons installed. Try disabling the ones you don't need when hosting.
2. You seem to have glitched Add-Ons with errors that could be causing problems:
Code: [Select]
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_XM72.cs.
Object 'XM72ShellDebris' is not a member of the 'DebrisData' data block class
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Watergun.cs.
ParticleData(WatergunExplosionParticle) lifetimeVariance >= lifetime
ParticleData(WatergunExplosionParticle2) lifetimeVariance >= lifetime
Object 'WatergunExplosionSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
Object 'waterExplosion' is not a member of the 'ExplosionData' data block class
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_WaterBalloon.cs.
ParticleData(waterballoonExplosionParticle) lifetimeVariance >= lifetime
ParticleData(waterballoonExplosionParticle2) lifetimeVariance >= lifetime
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Uzi.cs.
DebrisData(uziShellDebris)::onAdd: lifetime invalid
DebrisData(uziShellDebris)::onAdd: numBounces invalid
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_SM4A1.cs.
DebrisData(silencedm4a1ShellDebris)::onAdd: numBounces invalid
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Shield.cs.
Object 'gunProjectile' is not a member of the 'ProjectileData' data block class
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_P90S.cs.
DebrisData(P90SShellDebris)::onAdd: lifetime invalid
DebrisData(P90SShellDebris)::onAdd: numBounces invalid
ParticleEmitterData(P90SFlashEmitter) unable to find particle datablock: P90SFlashParticle
ParticleEmitterData(P90SFlashEmitter) unable to find any particle datablocks
Add-Ons/Weapon_P90S.cs (0): Register object failed for object P90SFlashEmitter of class ParticleEmitterData.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_P90.cs.
DebrisData(P90ShellDebris)::onAdd: lifetime invalid
DebrisData(P90ShellDebris)::onAdd: numBounces invalid
3. Have you used the fix for Team Deathmatch posted in its topic by Trader? It can cause problems with JVS mods.
Executing Add-Ons/TeamDMv4/GameMode_TeamDM_Base.cs.4. Fooly Cooly's Fun Commands can stop Wrench Events, Bots and several of my other mods from working. Disable Script_FoolyFunCmds in the Add-Ons menu.
Executing Add-Ons/FLCL/FFC/Server/Script_FoolyFunCmds.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/FLCL/FFC/Server/Support_FFC.flcl.

Can'tEdit: If it still doesn't work after these fixes, try it with everything disabled except for JVS Server, JVS Client and Wrench Events and then post another console log.

Thanks Space Guy, I think that should help a lot.

Also, you were right, i disabled some addons and now jvs works.... but Wrench Events doesn't. So it must be those pesky fooly-cooly mods.... hehe... i have a plan for them :)

Quote from Strong Bad:

DELETED!

Thanks for your help!

-Hunter

Have you enabled JVS server and client?

To get wrench events to work you also need decollisioned bricks.

To get wrench events to work you also need decollisioned bricks.

What? It works perfectly for me and I've never installed the mod or used its code. What do you mean?

Bump. Need help badly. Wrench Events doesnt work now.

um about the events did you check off everything wrench events related and uncheck foolys fun cmds and flcs or somthing like that i dont know