Author Topic: ID Seperating People  (Read 2660 times)

I am reallly tired of people saying the higher ID you have makes you more of a noob. If I joined when BL first came out, or if I joined last week, it wouldn't make me more of less of a noob. Quoted from Urban dictionary:

n00bs know little and have no will to learn any more

It wouldn't matter if my ID was 500, if I was a noob I would still be a noob now. Fortunatly, I am not. Well, at least I think so (hope so :D)

Beside I think that after a month or so you know BL inside out - its just how creative you are.
So please, don't attack people saying they are a noob when most of the time they are not.

I just kicked a tetris server for having a 5k ID

I just said:

"Hai"
"How can I play?"

Then perma ban
Reason: Annoying and ID is too high. Noob.

the ID system keeps us from falling apart.

I've seen a 5k shut a 2k up.

Look on the bright side, eventually the noob ID range goes up and the thousand before that become more respected. Some people, however, seem to think that newbies are forever incapable of learning.

Look on the bright side, eventually the noob ID range goes up and the thousand before that become more respected. Some people, however, seem to think that newbies are forever incapable of learning.

Well the ones who do this to you are in fact, incapable of learning.

I just kicked a tetris server for having a 5k ID

I just said:

"Hai"
"How can I play?"

Then perma ban
Reason: Annoying and ID is too high. Noob.

Some people have been idiots, just really FRICKING handicapped no matter what we tell them. If they ask for admin, and we tell them not to, they'll ignore us.

From there, I see two groups of people: the people that eventually change (General Omega was hated before, he's a good guy now) and the people that leave because we're "being mean to them" (LewnaJa, etc).

Kicking or banning PURELY BASED ON ID is pretty stupid. They're new; so what? Hell, banning for messing with emitters/vehicles should be considered stupid, too. How many of us remember back when we did the exact same thing?

yay, Anyways I hate it when people try to help do not listen. I tell them to always look at the welcome message and when I kick them and they come back they do not listen. I tell them how to do stuff and they do not follow.

I don't remember asking for admin/ kickbanning the instant I saw anything I didn't want

I think I always at the very least reasonable :D

Some people have been idiots, just really FRICKING handicapped no matter what we tell them. If they ask for admin, and we tell them not to, they'll ignore us.

From there, I see two groups of people: the people that eventually change (General Omega was hated before, he's a good guy now) and the people that leave because we're "being mean to them" (LewnaJa, etc).

Kicking or banning PURELY BASED ON ID is pretty stupid. They're new; so what? Hell, banning for messing with emitters/vehicles should be considered stupid, too. How many of us remember back when we did the exact same thing?
I never messed with emitters/vehicles/lights/weapons as much as I see many people on my server do now. I think it should be pretty straightfoward THAT YOU SHOULDNT BE SPAMMING FLARES EVERYWHERE. 1/3 PEOPLE THAT COME IN EITHER SPAM FIREBALLS OR FLARES.I never spawned 10 MAGIC CARPETS AND CRASHED EVERY ONE INTO A PILE OF BRICKS GENERATING TONS OF LAG. I HAVE TO FREAKING /clearvehicles EVERY 5 SECONDS.I don't think I ever joined a random server and said "CAN HAS ADMIN PLZ PLZ PLZ" or " CAN I LOAD SOMETHING" OVER AND OVER UNTIL I WAS BANNED.I don't believe I joined a server and made 25 FREAKING SUPER SUNS IN SOME OBSCURE AREA, ONE TIME I HAD TO SEARCH FOR AN HOUR JUST TO FIND WHERE SOME forgetER HAD PUT A SUPER SUN.
No, I won't ban based on ID, but no ones going to tell me that banning for something like SPAM, loving ANNOYING ASS LAGGY AS HELL SPAM, is a bad thing.

I never messed with emitters/vehicles/lights/weapons as much as I see many people on my server do now. I think it should be pretty straightfoward THAT YOU SHOULDNT BE SPAMMING FLARES EVERYWHERE. 1/3 PEOPLE THAT COME IN EITHER SPAM FIREBALLS OR FLARES.I never spawned 10 MAGIC CARPETS AND CRASHED EVERY ONE INTO A PILE OF BRICKS GENERATING TONS OF LAG. I HAVE TO FREAKING /clearvehicles EVERY 5 SECONDS.I don't think I ever joined a random server and said "CAN HAS ADMIN PLZ PLZ PLZ" or " CAN I LOAD SOMETHING" OVER AND OVER UNTIL I WAS BANNED.I don't believe I joined a server and made 25 FREAKING SUPER SUNS IN SOME OBSCURE AREA, ONE TIME I HAD TO SEARCH FOR AN HOUR JUST TO FIND WHERE SOME forgetER HAD PUT A SUPER SUN.
No, I won't ban based on ID, but no ones going to tell me that banning for something like SPAM, loving ANNOYING ASS LAGGY AS HELL SPAM, is a bad thing.

Wow. Chill out.

Wow. Chill out.
fo' real brother.

Some points are relevant in Rky's explosion of a post.
- Asking for admin, I did this for a few days when I joined, I did shut up though when they said no.
-  I spawn things from bricks sometimes but I always remove the brick afterwards. I can't remember if I did this or not when I joined.

In any of those cases it is your duty as admin to fix it or deal with it, don't host public servers if you don't want any of that happening.

I am reallly tired of people saying the higher ID you have makes you more of a noob. If I joined when BL first came out, or if I joined last week, it wouldn't make me more of less of a noob. Quoted from Urban dictionary:

n00bs know little and have no will to learn any more

It wouldn't matter if my ID was 500, if I was a noob I would still be a noob now. Fortunatly, I am not. Well, at least I think so (hope so :D)

Beside I think that after a month or so you know BL inside out - its just how creative you are.
So please, don't attack people saying they are a noob when most of the time they are not.

True True and True again
I rember just a fewdays ago I was playing Mabinogi and there was a guy and i said "hey want some Adive on leveling?" and he said "No i dont need any" and i said "yes you do dont you want to be stronger and raise your skills faster?" and he said "No GTFO Noob ill just wait untill saturday to get free Ap" and i reply "dude saturday was YESTERDAY so you have to wait a week" and he said "GTFO YOU NOOB IM NOT A IDIOT" and i said "well, dont you want any adive? on Anything???" and he said " No you f@g people learn everything from NPCs and i dont need help from a noob" and i said "well people dnot learn from NPCs they learn from experince and REAL people not Non-Player-Characters" and he Said go away noob i dont need help from you noob" and then i said "ok noob but i dont think you should be calling a person a noob when they have the Beta tester title when Beta was about a Year and a half ago and a person that has been playing since Beta, so your techinaly a noob if you know what that ment so here you go...Noob" then i droped a item which i knew we hould take to the Alby Dungeon and go through the dungeon and Die a slow and painful death which i followed him through it and watched him Die :D

But i love that Definition :D

Wow. Chill out.
fo' real brother.

I lol'd :cookieMonster:

again higher ID's = more money = jetpacks.
aint that simple?