22 (22.4%)
wtf is an ID????
5 (5.1%)
High ID=Newb
4 (4.1%)
Low ID=Pro
12 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Great IDist Debate  (Read 3211 times)

This is being settled now.

Yes,IDs do matter,they can tell us if someone is an imposter,who someone is,if others can ban them,and to see if they have been playing as long as they have been saying.

No, He means are high ids noobs?

i added some options.

"High ID=Newb
Low ID=Pro"

Why are these two separate options? They're different statements of the same ideology.
And what about those who think the inverse of these statements? I can't work with a biased vote master.

some people think that the ID rule applys to highers, making them noobs, and some thing it applys to lowers, making them proff.

IDs don't matter.
My friends ID is low 5000s-high 4000s and he is a great builder.

My ID is 5338, very high, and I'm a pretty good builder. I will admit, people with more experience do tend to have more knowledge of how to use bricks to make landscapes and details, but long as you have the patience to make a build you have the ability to make it good. Even the biggest of n00bs can...with time.

People (the mature people) in the 5000s are at the level where most of us were back in march or so.

That means they're starting out the SAME AS US but they're being hated on because of that level.

people buy the game to build and have fun...why should they be excluded because they happened to buy the game later?

What particularly pisses me is that there are a bunch of clans that say 'your ID MUST be under 1000', when there are many people that can build perfectly find, some better, then those under 1000.

why should they be excluded because they happened to buy the game later?
I've been saying the same thing for awhile now.
---
There is no reason for this discrimination, and you can't really understand how much of a problem it is unless you go through it yourself. My ID is in the 3000s, and I am treated unfairly just because of this. IDs say nothing about who you are, and thus they shouldn't be used to judge someone. I don't want to be excluded from servers or participating in builds just because someone who doesn't know me automatically judges me and thinks they are above me. There are plenty of people who are immature / bad builders with low IDs, and there are plenty of people who are mature and have incredible building skills, but have high IDs.

I think everyone should be respected and given a chance, and if they prove to be annoying or detrimental to the server then they can be excluded. If we treat people that have high IDs with disrepect and make them feel worthless, then they will do the same to people with even higher IDs, and thus this will just continue.

Ok this really just pisses me off.

people buy the game to build and have fun...why should they be excluded because they happened to buy the game later?

What particularly pisses me is that there are a bunch of clans that say 'your ID MUST be under 1000', when there are many people that can build perfectly find, some better, then those under 1000.
Wow Shady, nice target on my clan. the topic isn't about "Excluding Players" or "Stereotyping," it's just an experimental vote to see what the forum thinks.
by the way, this is a game about blocks, not Fricking Genocide.

Wow Shady, nice target on my clan. the topic isn't about "Excluding Players" or "Stereotyping," it's just an experimental vote to see what the forum thinks.
by the way, this is a game about blocks, not Fricking Genocide.

I never saw your clan, I don't usually look at clan discussion. (posted a few times in one clan, and I'm applying for EotB, but thats it)

some people think that the ID rule applys to highers, making them noobs, and some thing it applys to lowers, making them proff.
And some people think the inverse of this. Besides, those two are the same ideology, as I said before, they need not be both here.

This is why Badspot patrols servers looking for people who discriminate based upon ID, and permanently revokes the ID of the discriminator(s).

It isn't important, speaking about how much of a professional you are at it. I'm 3614, and I don't run around screaming "OMG HAO 2 MAEK ADDONS I HAV SUGESTINS" in the Add-Ons forum or ask people randomly in game for trust or admin password (Only in the idiotic servers that let you have admin :P just to teach a point to the host). I build pretty good, I don't spam or anything. Yet some people seem extremely shocked when they know my ID.