Author Topic: Join my game  (Read 3265 times)

If you want to try my new game go to: http://www.freewebs.com/operation2099/playnow.htm
you do not have to download any thing.

yea it is i created it so its mine

and your just mad because you dont know how to make a website or use sploder codeing

and your just mad because you dont know how to make a website or use sploder codeing
And your just mad because its 2 % yours, Gtfo, coding, handicap. 

1. here is my website, fully coded by me (not forum or blog) www.totalwarp.co.uk
2. i would rather use game maker and code it myself

1. here is my website, fully coded by me (not forum or blog) www.totalwarp.co.uk
2. i would rather use game maker and code it myself
QFT
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 01:23:02 PM by oni deku link »

:P you should re quote that i just changed something

oh hey i just noticed my counter says i has over 1000 visitors to my site ;D

lol its all mine lol if you create it its yours but you just use there game maker and i coded it my self lol so it is like 98% mine all exept that i used their game maker.but other then that i made the codes my self

'Coding':

lol i used that to make the map but i had to code so i could make it work on my site then i added the chat lol.

That's drag and drop not coding

here have some coding :P

also the chatbox is copy and pasted from here
http://xat.com/web_gear/chat.php?id=30849446&pw=1119455397&f=1
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 01:31:04 PM by tails »

no lol are you kidding me lol i used that to make the map but i had to code it and the chat box togeather and put it on my site lol took me like 3 hours

Tom

You didnt code the game. You just pretty much designed it. Also its really boring anyways. Puttying it on your site is copy paste.

3 hours?

so far i been working on my game since about december last year and its hardly close to being good