Author Topic: The Noob Brigade  (Read 2920 times)

Here to ruin your blockland experience!

He's probaly just a regular blockland player who named himself that to piss everyone off. Either way, he's still an idiot.

I like how they're all typing at the same time :D

Wheres Ephi with that "Go to Drama Card"

No he is no regular player, he named himself that because it is his Youtube name, and he came from Roblox. He is also going to make "Bloopers" for Blockland. Prepare for the worst men..

No he is no regular player, he named himself that because it is his Youtube name, and he came from Roblox. He is also going to make "Bloopers" for Blockland. Prepare for the worst men..
Well why is his Youtube name that, then?

Tom

They all have names from other games.

AHAHAHAHA

I just rofl'd. He just won himself a ban :D

Badspot

• Administrator
The roblox teapot hat is just the Utah teapot, which is available as a default primitive in many 3D apps.  On top of that, the Utah teapot is basically the original bad 3d model.  I mean look at the wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_teapot and look at what it was supposed to be a model of. 

So then you take the grand daddy of bad models and export it into roblox, a game with infamously bad models.  It must be a joke.  So maybe it's a joke name.  Maybe it's just so bad that it's funny and everyone on roblox is in on the joke. 

C'mon rawrman, get in here and tell us it's a joke.  It's a joke isn't it?  Isn't it?

Play the sides rawrman, where are ya?

I remember having a Utah teapot at my house, But i dropped it from the window on the second floor :D

Rawrman isn't trolling drama for once??!?!??!?!??!??!???!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
What the hell?

ITS THE APOCALPYSE!
did i spell it right?

You must worship the teapot. The teapot is god.

wut, Why is everyone calling me?