Author Topic: EotB Application  (Read 1840 times)

I would like to get into EotB with this. Hope you like it!

Yes Looks very good.

8/10

You need one more vote to get in.

It's a house... and a bunch of continuous spam to form whatever the hell the other thing is.

Well uh.. 2/10 i guess.

Constructive criticism: The house is very bland the the other thing is like... whatever the hell it is.

Aswell i don't think theres any need to submit a APP to get into's Chasey clan is bloody terrible especially if he rated you're build 8/10.

/facepalm

god, with these standerds I could get in in 20 mins

Well, as you can tell...hes new to
the game..meaning that this would
be a good build for him. I'm pretty sure
when you guys started you sucked like everyone else did...unless
you guys were prodigies, witch i'd say is not true.

standards shouldnt be changed for people who haven't played quite as much, what if people were getting into MotE or USSR with piles of red 1x1s just because it was their very first build?

Look I am just going easy on this guy, he has tried to get in various times, and has many things to learn that the clan could help him with.

Jess just shut the forget up. I don't know what your problem is. Oh my mother loving god I said I didn't like your choice of guns. Big loving deal. Just stop this nonsense and move on.

Blam I am almost sure you can not get in. The clan just started and now we have the right amount of members, to start work with. So now it is harder to get in, and just based on that post and your name, and post I can tell that your not a very good builder.

Klayboxxx welcome to the clan.

Thanks Chasey, thanks all for your comments....k, should I lock this now or what?