Who is Worse?

Poll

Who is the worst player? the most nooby.....?

Monty
18 (37.5%)
Maquel Baby(she changed her name)
2 (4.2%)
IcyGamma
2 (4.2%)
captain blue
2 (4.2%)
Ðænth
0 (0%)
tails(ultimate n00b)
22 (45.8%)
Aphtonites
2 (4.2%)
rkynick
0 (0%)
TheWorm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Who is Worse?  (Read 3475 times)

No I actually just wandered if they'd vote my friend the most, Lakitty Cat. He's still playing RTB.
Proper English you moron.

No I actually just wandered if they'd vote my friend the most, Lakitty Cat. He's still playing RTB.

handicap you are stealing my insults, if you think there that cool than make your own. proper english moron is MY idea. and its for MISPELLING not puncuations and other crap.

Stealing your insults should be against the law.

They're so horrible

handicap you are stealing my insults, if you think there that cool than make your own. Proper English moron is MY idea. And it's for MISSPELLING not punctuation and other crap.
I've raised awareness that you are a complete hypocrite, not a good thing to be when you're trying to act tough and big.

handicap you are stealing my insults, if you think there that cool than make your own. proper english moron is MY idea. and its for MISPELLING not puncuations and other crap.

Oh the sweet, sweet irony.

I took the liberty of fixing this below:

handicap you are stealing my insults, if you think they're that cool, then make your own. Proper English, moron, is MY idea. And it's for MISPELLING, not punctuation and other crap.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:46:11 PM by n0cturni »

handicap you are stealing my insults, if you think there that cool than make your own. Proper English moron is MY idea. And it's for MISSPELLING not punctuation and other crap.
I've raised awareness that you are a complete hypocrite, not a good thing to be when you're trying to act tough and big.

Ever got yelled at by your parrents for being a douchy speller?

Ever got yelled at by your parrents Parents for being a douchy bad speller?
Nope, my spelling is flawless, unlike yours, which probably attracted the attention of your parrents.

You are talking about yourself, right?

mi speling iz gud two,u shuld shud oop lewnja

You are talking about yourself, right?

No but I know you are talking about your self.

I have an A in english class

No, but I know you are talking about your self.

I have an A in English class.
Blatantly not.