Author Topic: I had a dream last night...  (Read 5915 times)

I had a dream that AoT got some major tech-news coverage (like BoingBoing and Engadget). Of course that's odd that a game like AoT would garner much outside attention. I remember thinking that if I went to check the server, that it would be totally full for a long time, and that I probably wouldn't want to play it again, haha.

Also, the name was changed to something "edgier" because that's what the publisher wanted. I don't remember the exact name, but I know that "pestilince" was in the title.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 12:39:44 AM by mocheeze »

Cool. I had a dream about AOT last night too.  AOT had these big trolls, that were a little shorter than the treehouse, and they would walk everywhere. But when a player got near one, it would pick them up and throw them on the ground, thus killing you. They could also kill you in safe spots (Port Town, Starboard, Ect.) so you'd have to run inside a building for cover.

I had a dream last night but, it wasn't about a game... If you have dreams about games thats a clear sign that you're playing them to much.

I had a dream last night but, it wasn't about a game... If you have dreams about games thats a clear sign that you're playing them to much.

I get one about Blockland almost everynight...and....I even get ideas for new features and stuff from em... :-/

I had a dream that one day this topic will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "Mocheeze has a dream" I had a dream that one day on the green hills of Port town the police and the criminals will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I had a dream that one day even starboard town, a lonely town, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I had a dream that everyone will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their clothes but by the content of their inventory.

:)

I had a dream that everyone will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their clothes but by the content of their inventory.

omg...lmao funny...

I had an AOT dream too. I dreamed i found the place where there was a golden crossbow, and i felt so happy that i was the first to get it, and i remember swearing it would first kill Fireball.

The old AoT was better... where you could start your own servers and map for it.

I do usually dream about games when I've been playing way too much, but this time was weird because I haven't played AoT for a couple weeks.

I had a dream last  night involving AOT....

The dream took place just before the release of TES4:Oblivion. I logged on and found my char was male. I left port and looked at the wildy and found that the game's graphics had become better than the screens of oblivion. I went to the area behind the distant forest and asked badspot what had happened... I dont remember the rest exactly, but i believe that the game was going to be turned into oblivion... except online...

I had a dream last night. I had a dream that you'd all get life. HAHAHA (just kidding)

:cookieMonster:" HAHAHA! He said you guys needed lifes Ha Ha Ha *Ow! I got hit by a :cookie:!"

I have dreams about girls and stuff, and a magic owl named Kuro Otaku who wears a tophat and monicle. He also throws clocks at you and you time travel.

i had a dream where i dreamed about this dream dreaming about dreams

Lol, once, I had a dream that my family was dumped into a "Magic World" by The Devil, me and my brother were tied up and my aunt had to save us by jumping on bananas, also, there were alligators swimming in apple juice at the bottom. We were saved though :)