Author Topic: n0cturni makes first mediocre video (sourceforts)  (Read 11443 times)

You need HL2DM to play it. He's getting errors because he doesn't have the HL2DM GCF.

You need HL2DM to play it. He's getting errors because he doesn't have the HL2DM GCF.

If he has gmod though, then he has plenty of hl2 models. I don't see why he is getting errors if he has almost all of the models from hl2.

I could play, it works with Portal or GMod!  :D
EDIT: forget, it errors.

When you play, what errors? Play sf_tactical and tell me if anything errors.

I crash during the first loading.

Wierd....Try reinstalling it from somewhere other than gamershell if you used that link.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:11:27 PM by oni deku link »

Gmaershell keeps on frigging resetting the server during my download. Any other websites to dl it from?

the thing about these mods is that theres usually a tiny player base and i end up having to play on some foreign server with a ping of 150.

how big is the community?

Nevermind, got it working.

Also, Lag. I'll have to get on when no-one else is eating mah internets.

the thing about these mods is that theres usually a tiny player base and i end up having to play on some foreign server with a ping of 150.

how big is the community?

There are usually at least eight active servers during the day. So the community is pretty big.

I wasn't talking about the HL2 models. HL2DM uses it's own GCF, and Sourceforts pulls from that one.

I got it working, but can't load on online servers, it says that I don't have the game.

Try using the in-game browser, sometimes it opens hl2dm instead of sourceforts.

I got it working, but can't load on online servers, it says that I don't have the game.
And that's what happens when you download a mod for a game you don't have.

Try using the in-game browser, sometimes it opens hl2dm instead of sourceforts.