Author Topic: MOTE-USSR_PIE clan  (Read 2994 times)

@ Chrono: No

@ everyone else: you got my id, good for you. I guess you didn't relize MY ID IS ON THE FIRST POST.  If you went to find my Id in the game, you are an idiot. Infact, if you had just asked me, I would have told you. But you had to go and "get" it and waste your time.  Also, i'm locking the topic. Please don't make post in off topic like "Omg tex made an ubr stuped post in clan disusion! Hers his id everyone ban him!!!111!!eleven!1", it is just a waste of time, because I have 2 IDs.

@ everyone else: you got my id, good for you. I guess you didn't relize MY ID IS ON THE FIRST POST.  If you went to find my Id in the game, you are an idiot. Infact, if you had just asked me, I would have told you. But you had to go and "get" it and waste your time.  Also, i'm locking the topic. Please don't make post in off topic like "Omg tex made an ubr stuped post in clan disusion! Hers his id everyone ban him!!!111!!eleven!1", it is just a waste of time, because I have 2 IDs.

You're still a handicap go die.

You sure did a good job at locking the topic moron

If snot did this you would all be like "Snot! omg let me join! ples! come let join me!" Don't say no you wouldn't, I have proof you would...
If people don't like you they aren't going to put up with bullstuff from you. that should go without saying.

Also, i'm locking the topic.
Why threaten to lock the topic then wait a few posts to do it? Do you actually think thats going to make people apologize and start liking you out of fear that you will lock the topic?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:15:27 PM by Killhamer »

If snot can do it, why does it make you think you can?
I'm allowed in my friends house, but if you go in there it's trespassing, would you complain then?

If snot can do it, why does it make you think you can?
I'm allowed in my friends house, but if you go in there it's trespassing, would you complain then?

Your sir are one of the many people who confuse the hell out of me.

Ya Chrono i didn't follow that either :(

He is saying that snot is special and is allowed to do said action. Tcxxx572 said that he is allowed to make a joke clan too if Snot can. The case is infact the opposite.

your joke clan is so poorly wrought

it pains me to read all of this

It's not funny anymore. One joke clan per month is well enough.
Oopah![/font]
If snot did this you would all be like "Snot! omg let me join! ples! come let join me!" Don't say no you wouldn't, I have proof you would...

Snot isn't that stupid. Now go to the nearest bridge, go close to the edge, and loving slip.

PS: Your avatar sucks :/