Author Topic: new suggestions from everyones buddy felix  (Read 4864 times)

I decided not to get WoW I mean 30 forgetin dollors every 60 days I was like you gotta be ice creamin me!So I got Guild wars.

EDIT:What the hell ice creamin me DAM CENCORS!!!!CENSOR THIS BITCHES!(holds up middle finger!!!!TEACH YA RIGHT WHY CANT WE JUST SAY forget OR ice cream WITH OUT SAYIN I LOVE BUNNYS HUH HUH I WANT forgetIN ANSWERS!

EDIT:EDIT:STOP forgetIN CENSORING ME IF YOU CENSOR SH(IT)(haha no censoring that)WHY NOT CENSOR forget.....SOMEONE GET ME A forgetIN ASPRIN!
O_o Wow. . .just wow (pun not intended)

Haha! Omg, you guys are halarious...

Especially the person who said he got Guild Wars because WoW was too expensive.. Well, yea, I understand, but overall if you are looking for a fun gaming expereince play WoW... Even if it does cost that much, it is very much worth it.

I played Guildwars for 5 and a half months, it was my lord and savior.... It was such a good game... But, once you get to level 20, on 4 characters, you master the laws of the monk and you win HoH 1000000 times it gets boring!

I owned like 4 guilds, all of them top 200 guilds. Making a group takes too long, they limit the game to
"builds" and exclude lots of professions from PvP.

The RPG aspect is crap. Quests are useless, just do missions and you'll get to level 20.

I beat the game in 4 hours. Kapow? Eat that punk :D

MAN, you have problems DELTA! but BadSpot can you just star it or something I mean ice cream? really         :cookieMonster: "ya thats wierd"*covers his head hoping not to get hit by a cookie again

I decided not to get WoW I mean 30 forgetin dollors every 60 days I was like you gotta be ice creamin me!So I got Guild wars.

EDIT:What the hell ice creamin me DAM CENCORS!!!!CENSOR THIS BITCHES!(holds up middle finger!!!!TEACH YA RIGHT WHY CANT WE JUST SAY forget OR ice cream WITH OUT SAYIN I LOVE BUNNYS HUH HUH I WANT forgetIN ANSWERS!

EDIT:EDIT:STOP forgetIN CENSORING ME IF YOU CENSOR SH(IT)(haha no censoring that)WHY NOT CENSOR forget.....SOMEONE GET ME A forgetIN ASPRIN!
0_0
delta i didnt know you could flame people that bad. okay it wasnt flameing at people but it sounded pretty agressive.

delta:
calm down, find the nearest cliff, jump

ok.......ok hmmmmmmm...if your wondering why i got guild wars is because all you have to do is pay 50$ for the disk and free online play.Its a pretty good game.So if you have 50$ I suggest you get Guild Wars.SH IT-HAHA!

N00bish, stupid and plain just loving stupid. You get mad at censors, your no worse than that halo 2 kid, i think it was you, stop being a loving handicap.

ok.......ok hmmmmmmm...if your wondering why i got guild wars is because all you have to do is pay 50$ for the disk and free online play.Its a pretty good game.So if you have 50$ I suggest you get Guild Wars.SH IT-HAHA!
how bout you play the guild wars server on blockland?