Author Topic: Black people outside my window  (Read 14088 times)

Simple. Close the god damned window  :cookieMonster:

How the forget are they gonna hurt you if you're gonna shoot them with a shotgun? If they are stupid enough to contest...shoot em

I don't has a shotgun.

God I live in a good area, but the black people are bringing it down, nothing crime related though, just being monkeys.
By the way GingerJoe why couldn't you remove black out of "Black people outside my window". It only allows people to use the race card against you.

How is that tribal at all? It's just saying Black people. OH MY GOD BLACK PEOPLE, forget i'm tribal now.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 03:26:41 PM by FrAgGEr »

walk outside with a glass bottle full of water and a rag hanging out of it in one hand and a butane match in the other.

Hahaha. You've got African-Americans, we've got illegal immigrants here. Mexicans everywhere.

Call me tribal.

Hahaha. You've got African-Americans, we've got illegal immigrants here. Mexicans everywhere.

Call me tribal.
im like 2.5 hours from the border.

This reminds me of the topic with the fat people outside someone's window. Whatever happened with that? :cookieMonster:

How the forget are they gonna hurt you if you're gonna shoot them with a shotgun? If they are stupid enough to contest...shoot em

I don't has a shotgun.

God I live in a good area, but the black people are bringing it down, nothing crime related though, just being monkeys.
By the way GingerJoe why couldn't you remove black out of "Black people outside my window". It only allows people to use the race card against you.

How is that tribal at all? It's just saying Black people. OH MY GOD BLACK PEOPLE, forget i'm tribal now.
I am just saying it gives a excuse for people to say "LIEK OMFG RACISM" when a person is specific in color.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:54:27 PM by koolkody12 »

This reminds me of the topic with the fat people outside someone's window. Whatever happened with that? :cookieMonster:
IT'S ALL A LIE!!!

OH stuff NUKKA HE DONE THROWN MOBY richard OUT IN DIS BITCH!

Not nescasarily (can't spell :P) dude. It can be true in some areas! I'm not saying it is only African- Americans, but it is likely mostly blacks. Look at your average gang. I would say probably about 1 - 10 white to black. Not being tribal, just being real.

oh yea and and:

Mexicans
White-ies
African Americans
Kurds

Ever group has there.. "problem children"

I mean, white-ies like to rape people, in general kurds and mexicans form hard ass gangs and African americans __________

Not nescasarily (can't spell :P) dude. It can be true in some areas! I'm not saying it is only African- Americans, but it is likely mostly blacks. Look at your average gang. I would say probably about 1 - 10 white to black. Not being tribal, just being real.

oh yea and and:

Mexicans
White-ies
African Americans
Kurds

Ever group has there.. "problem children"

I mean, white-ies like to rape people, in general kurds and mexicans form hard ass gangs and African americans __________
Every race has their probelms
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 04:22:22 PM by koolkody12 »

and those problems are there because people get caught up in filling the nitch.

i think i wasted my tribal comment, i usually use it on a mexican joke

If you wanted it to be mexican you could have used one like this.

Toss a Green Card at them,
They are afraid of being legal.

Why would they be afraid of being legal?

That's crazy

Oh, and only 5 hours of sleep

Wooo

Not to brag or anything, but i everyday i get 5 hours of sleep.

and there has been an increase in murders lately.
No murder where I live. :D

Get your mind off of it with some brawl :D