Author Topic: The hell?  (Read 973 times)

Ok... I went into a Trench TDM server. I had some fun DMing untill Dr Bling connected. He keeps on abusing admin(F8 behind my back,spawning bots) but I ended up killing him more then he killed me. He started gettin pissed off and jailed me telling me to say to him "I am Dr Bling's Bitch" soo when he built the jail, he used 1x1x5 and a 6x6 plate soo normaly, I shot him between the bars. After 3 times of killing him, He told me that he will ban me from every server he has admin on(witch is alot) and soo he banned me. Im just wondering if hes admin alot in servers.

I would say Dr. Bling is admin on about 5 servers i don't really know. Usally Bling doesn't act this way, ill try to talk to him so he doesn't ban you from all the servers hes admin at.

Bling just likes to act tough so he'll get into the higher order, with the USSR and MotE members.

He's really just degrading himself.

Ok... I went into a Trench TDM server. I had some fun DMing untill Dr Bling connected. He keeps on abusing admin(F8 behind my back,spawning bots) but I ended up killing him more then he killed me. He started gettin pissed off and jailed me telling me to say to him "I am Dr Bling's Bitch" soo when he built the jail, he used 1x1x5 and a 6x6 plate soo normaly, I shot him between the bars. After 3 times of killing him, He told me that he will ban me from every server he has admin on(witch is alot) and soo he banned me. Im just wondering if hes admin alot in servers.

The server was closing, everyone he banned is un-banned. Sorry about that.

EDIT: He banned everyone else after he banned you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 10:25:22 AM by Hellriot »

hes no better then any other noob with a admin complex.
don't give him the credit hes demanding from the community.

Here if it makes you happy, you weren't the only one.

just by his reasons, one can easily assume hes a complete starfish.
even if all those people 100% needed to be banned, hes being a smug elitist richard about it.

I would have done something but I was too drunk to even care. All it did was make me laugh. Sorry Peaceful War.