Author Topic: CapTMeaT: Banned me for "being an idiot"  (Read 7170 times)

I joined HPRC's server because I was bored. Some noob was pinking with the paintball gun. He didn't get banned or kicked. I build an 8x8 to dig on because I was bored. CapTMeaT destroys the 8x8. I think "Huh?" and proceed to try again. More destruction. I then get told that if I build another brick, I get banned. So I stop. I then ask why. He says "because im admin and admin is always right". I ask him where the rule list is and he says a rule list he probably made up in an attempt to take control of the server. I ask, "So if admin is always right, if I get admin, I can ban you all I want?" He than says that does apply, but I will never get admin. I ask why he thinks that. He says it's because I'm an idiot. (For building?) I ask why he thinks that, and get permabanned for the reason " ". If he's going to be a jerk, why not make the ban reason "UR AN IDIOT NOOB YOU STUPID cigarette"? That would be thorough.
Your not supposed to DIG your moron. And the reason because you were banned, is because your always acting like that. You don't dig unless the admin allows you. You have to ASK you dumb ass. I'd say you deserved it.

I banned you, because you were building some 8x8s. It was a permanent ban, so you would know that I'm a jerk. But, when you returned you did not cease your ignorance. You started calling me an idiot and talking to to Warren and I. So Warren banned you the second time, you came back asking what the rules were. So i told you a list, of reasonable rules for the server, such as don't be ignorant, spam, and to obey admins. You build another 8x8, then ask why it was destroyed. I had not much reason to ban you.
Fixed. Why does everyone think that ONE freaking person backing him up, which I remind you was ban rifle camping me, means he's telling the truth?

You're forgetting that it's his server and he has the right to do whatever he pleases, as it is his server.

hehe

ban rifle is fun...

4pm, sleep time :3

I don't care about you not caring about your ban. That's you, not me.
And we don't care about the 4 different Drama topics you made within the past month about how someone banned you from their server.

They banned you. Get over it. Stop whining to the forums like we're Judge Judy so we can correct CapTMeaT when he's usually right.

I was banned for joining a server before.

I was banned for joining a server before.

Wow, I would have thought you'd be a complete hit with the general Blockland population. Shows what I know, right?

I do not believe you stuntman because you are well known from "leaving out the truth"

Maybe he banned you for being an idiot because you are an idiot.
ding ding ding we have a winner!

I highly doubt Capt did anything wrong, and honestly, Ive been tempted to ban you a couple of times on my server, you are quite the annoyance.

And here we are in drama debating a 1 minute ban.  This is the kind of thing drama was ment for.

I highly doubt Capt did anything wrong, and honestly, Ive been tempted to ban you a couple of times on my server, you are quite the annoyance.
God damn, I know! He's loving annoying. He always wants to dig. You know, noobman, that digging does cause lag when everyone isn't doing it.

You're forgetting that it's his server and he has the right to do whatever he pleases, as it is his server.
It was HPRC's server, you idiot. Read the first post where I say that.
And here we are in drama debating a 1 minute ban.  This is the kind of thing drama was ment for.
The ban was permanent. I was able to get on again because the other admin unbanned me.

Seriously, why is everyone thinking because he says I was spamming 1x1s, makes it so I was spamming 1x1s? Would you believe him if he said our universe was created by flying penguins that fart sunshine?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:20:20 PM by stuntman021 »

He still was a trusted administrator for it. The manager of the server put trust in Meat's decision. If you had wished to protest the ban, contact someone who can appropriately handle it instead of crying on the forums like a whiny bitch. All this does is make more people want to ban you for kicks and giggles.

The ban was permanent. I was able to get on again because the other admin unbanned me.

Seriously, why is everyone thinking because he says I was spamming 1x1s, makes it so I was spamming 1x1s? Would you believe him if he said our universe was created by flying penguins that fart sunshine?
Yes, because he's like Snot, a God. He know's what happened, he knows what your destined to be. OH GREAT AND POWERFUL CAPTMEAT, WHAT WILL BECOME OF STUNTMANT021 IN FUTURE DAYS?!