Author Topic: CapTMeaT: Banned me for "being an idiot"  (Read 7165 times)

And here we are in drama debating a 1 minute ban.  This is the kind of thing drama was ment for.
The ban was permanent. I was able to get on again because the other admin unbanned me.
You were spamming, Warren was there and verified it. I banned you for 1 minute with the ban rifle, as I said before then cleared the spam. You came back, whining to Warren and I, telling us that we were idiots, and complaining that there are no rules, so you could do what ever you want. I permanently banned you for insulting us, and whining.

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL CAPTMEAT, WHAT WILL BECOME OF STUNTMANT021 IN FUTURE DAYS?!
don't feel like saying :D

Tell us for a cookie?

What kind of cookie?  :cookieMonster:

Triple Chocolate Chip. :D

Anyways, I predict that stuntman will eventually get tired of all this stuff, sell his key, wait a week, buy another key and start anew. Hopefully when he does make a new alias he won't whine as much as before.

Triple Chocolate Chip. :D

Anyways, I predict that stuntman will eventually get tired of all this stuff, sell his key, wait a week, buy another key and start anew. Hopefully when he does make a new alias he won't whine as much as before.
What about putting $20 as a little cookie holder and giving it to capt? ;o

Why does one need a cookie holder :o
edit: I want a picture of one please :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:24:28 AM by CapTMeaT »

Why would I ever sell my key? I love this game, but hate the idiots.

Why would I ever sell my key? I love this game, but hate the idiots.
Wait... So.. You hate yourself? Are you emo?  :cookieMonster:

I love how both stories of what happened are completely different then each other.

Since I know Capt, I doubt he would do that. I believe his story over yours.

I love how both stories of what happened are completely different then each other.

You probably know the Ritalin CapTMeaT. He said that he doesn't take ADHD controlling drugs over the summer, so he probably did this on impulse.

I don't think ADHD can do that.

You probably know the Ritalin CapTMeaT. He said that he doesn't take ADHD controlling drugs over the summer, so he probably did this on impulse.
No. Wrong.

I don't think ADHD can do that.
Correct, it can not.

Do you even loving KNOW what ADHD is? Obviously loving not. You're a dumbass and nobody likes you.

ADHD=Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Unless the hyperactive goes into his hands, I don't think he can ban you on an impulse.

loving tard.

Do you even loving KNOW what ADHD is? Obviously loving not. You're a dumbass and nobody likes you.

ADHD=Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Unless the hyperactive goes into his hands, I don't think he can ban you on an impulse.

loving tard.

What's your problem you bi polar starfish.