Author Topic: CapTMeaT: Banned me for "being an idiot"  (Read 7171 times)

@Lord Tony: His "problem" as you say he has, is morons who try pointing out flaws in other people, but don't know what the forget they are saying, or so it seems. He is no bi-polar from his posts, nor is he an starfish.

I love how both stories of what happened are completely different then each other.

Since I know Capt, I doubt he would do that. I believe his story over yours.
You probably know the Ritalin CapTMeaT. He said that he doesn't take ADHD controlling drugs over the summer, so he probably did this on impulse.

Do you even loving KNOW what ADHD is? Obviously loving not. You're a dumbass and nobody likes you.

ADHD=Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Unless the hyperactive goes into his hands, I don't think he can ban you on an impulse.

loving tard.
It is really hard focusing if you have ADHD.

I love how both stories of what happened are completely different then each other.

Since I know Capt, I doubt he would do that. I believe his story over yours.
You probably know the Ritalin CapTMeaT. He said that he doesn't take ADHD controlling drugs over the summer, so he probably did this on impulse.

Do you even loving KNOW what ADHD is? Obviously loving not. You're a dumbass and nobody likes you.

ADHD=Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Unless the hyperactive goes into his hands, I don't think he can ban you on an impulse.

loving tard.
It is really hard focusing if you have ADHD.
Only when hyper, and surprisingly at the moment I am not, even though I have had lots of soda. :3

I've been labeled for having mild forms of two diseases, I disagree with both and refuse to take medication.
1. ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
2. ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)

He basically said that I don't do schoolwork to piss everyone off and that I couldn't if I sit down and tried. Apparently most people who go to jail had ODD because they try to hard to piss people off.

I'm actually afraid of Ritilan. I feel like if I take a mind-altering drug I'm going to lose pieces of individuality. loving FCC putting clone stuff in our children's dope.

I've been labeled for having mild forms of two diseases, I disagree with both and refuse to take medication.
1. ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
2. ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)

He basically said that I don't do schoolwork to piss everyone off and that I couldn't if I sit down and tried. Apparently most people who go to jail had ODD because they try to hard to piss people off.

I'm actually afraid of Ritilan. I feel like if I take a mind-altering drug I'm going to lose pieces of individuality. loving FCC putting clone stuff in our children's dope.

Ahh yes, ODD. One of my friends has that, as well as ADD (supposedly, he is well known for lying off his face).

But yeah, it is a real pain to argue with him.

Argueably, some children SERIOUSLY need to calm THE FECK DOWN.

But other than that, it seems that almost every single child is diagnosed with some form of ADD/ADHD etc.

But other than that, it seems that almost every single child is diagnosed with some form of ADD/ADHD etc.

I'd hate to see a naturally normal kid. I bet they're boring as forget.
"Hey Timmy, what's up?"
"I'm reading a book."
"Cool.. Cool.. what's it about?"
"It's about the Psychological States of Man throughout his Evolution."

"Hey Timmy, what's up?"
"I'm reading a book."

I don't believe that would be classified as 'normal'.

"Hey Timmy, what's up?"
"I'm reading a book."

It must be, that's what they're trying to turn people into. Little minions that will completely obey any order and can sit completely and utterly still in a classroom for 6 hours straight.

I'm not bipolar you richardhead, I'm just a slight ADD.

Lol i remember when i was on HRPC's server and CapT kept getting me with Ban Rifle  :cookieMonster: //Reformist also

Lol i remember when i was on HRPC's server and CapT kept getting me with Ban Rifle  :cookieMonster: //Reformist also
Who are you?

"Hey Timmy, what's up?"
"I'm reading a book."

It must be, that's what they're trying to turn people into. Little minions that will completely obey any order and can sit completely and utterly still in a classroom for 6 hours straight.
You can't make me sit >;O

But you raise a point. Why can't we, at every age, gain information on our day of birth, not needing to go to school, but only go to collage to get a job? I'd like that alot better.

I banned you, because you were spamming allot of blue 1x1s. It was only a 1 minute ban, so you would know not to. But, when you returned you did not cease your ignorance. You started calling everyone in the server idiots. and whining to Warren and I. So Warren banned you the second time, you came back asking what the rules were. So i told you a list, of reasonable rules for the server, such as don't be ignorant, spam, and to obey admins. You spam, then whine. I had enough of a reason to ban you.
Winnar!