Author Topic: Last Day a school  (Read 2543 times)

What will you do on your last day of school? I'm going to have a par-tay!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:07:00 PM by Sgt.W »

Today was my last day, the only reason I'm going back until at least Tuesday is because of testing.

Today was the last day. Going back on the 24th or 26th to get my report card and I'm out.
I got nothing to do for the next 2 - 3 months :(

Judging by your avatar, jacking off to internet research.(Note: I do know what that's from, this is a joke)

Judging by your avatar, jacking off to internet research.(Note: I do know what that's from, this is a joke)
Judging by your avatar, your doing research. (Joke as well)

Judging by your avatar, seeing your mom in some research.

Ends tomorrow for me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:08:58 PM by UsernameWTF »

It ends two weeks ago for me. Going to go to gamestop to try to sell games and I will find out I can only sell them for 6.25.

Last day for me is next wednesday, but since that day we only have half length classes, I'm just going to count Tuesday. For my morning classes, we bring in game consoles, and just play them and have fun. Last year I got to play Goldeneye, man I loved that game when I was a kid.
This time, Corey plans on bringing his Wii, and Brawl. This would be my first time playing it.

Finally got out today.  Now I just get to relax.....inbetween my busy summer squedule.

School ended about a month ago for me. I did nothing....  :cookieMonster:

Ended 3 weeks ago, for good. My words getting my diploma "forget y'all later".