Author Topic: My cat is a Schizophrenic.  (Read 5150 times)

Yeah it was, but its also one of my favorites. It's said that Mercutio brought LCD before they left. Eh who knows. All I know is Romeo is a little emo bitch.

forget you too. :cookieMonster:

No I didn't mean you! Romeo is really a little emo bitch!

I'm watching him dart all around the house. He'll squat uncomfortably, look around, and then take off at high speeds out the door of the room and into another. I'm sort-of worried.
My cat does that, they're just exercising.
He's 8 years old and lazy. I've had him the vast majority of his live and have never seen him act this way before.
My cat is lazy too but does this from time to time. It usually happens when a lot of things happen like sudden movements and noises frighten them, putting them on the tip of their senses. They probably think that an animal is hunting them as instinct, so they run around like this.

My cat usually hides under something like a desk or a chair when doing this. It's perfectly normal.

What the forget have I created?
You created a topic of your cat. handicaps have forgeted it up to hell.

Yeah, because only handicaps can quote Shakespeare.

What the forget have I created?
You created a topic of your cat. handicaps have forgeted it up to hell.

You know what, I didn't do anything. It was when they started the

AND A TINY HAT

thing that it became forgeted up. So I tried to retrack it with some intellectual literature. And lookie ho, entrepreneur in got the joke, whereas you probably wouldn't have even known where to start. That shows who's on the forum is more worldly than others. You obviously are not worldly.

Make it watch This, it'll be fine if it watches the entire video.

Yeah it was, but its also one of my favorites. It's said that Mercutio brought LCD before they left. Eh who knows. All I know is Romeo is a little emo bitch.

LCD?

I was gonna say something about that, but didn't. :cookieMonster:

God damn it! Why do I keep saying LCD! Its loving LSD! LSD! LSD! LSD!

AHHG!

God damn. Did everyone back then become emo and kill on impuse. My teacher got pissed and took a vacation due to the damn poem. He can not stand Romeo and Juliet (charactors). They really forgeted it up in the 1999 (date?) Virsion by making Marcustio a cross dressing man whore.

And I call it acid because I have the same problem.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 06:17:42 PM by General Omega »

The only shakespear quotes I bother to remember are the ones robin says in a midsummer nights dream cause hes cool :D

God damn. Did everyone back then become emo and kill on impuse. And I call it acid because I have the same problem.

Well actually most of the deaths in the story are accidental... except with Tybalt vs Mercutio... and Romeo slaying Tybalt... then Romeo kills Paris.... and Lady Montague dies... that's accidental right? "Alas, my liege, my wife is dead tonight. Grief of my son's exile hath stopped her breath." ... erm... and Romeo and Juliet kill themselves... ok so yeah everybody was loving loony.

But the point was that there were these status that went along with a poem that said two star crossed lovers took their lives in Verona Italy.

So Shakespeare said "what the hell, its already popular, I don't have to worry if people will love it or not" and adapted it to a major motion picture like they did with Transformers.... er he adapted it to a play write. :D

Long story short: they ran out of doughnuts on Transformers. And King Kong.