Off Topic > Off Topic

Confessions you'd only tell strangers.

(1/11) > >>

IbanZ:
In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know I was doing this. When she found out, she stopped playing. This was because she believed I was stalking her.

When I was 11ish and putting on weight, we had a project in history class involving newspapers. I saw an ad for a weight loss pill and thought they had cured fat or some stuff so I yelled in glee and told everyone in the room, only to find out it was an advertisement.

When I was 12ish I had forgot my lunch and saw a lunchbox in the hallway someone had dropped. Among its contents were a sour-gummy-string-things pack with the sticky-note "I'm really proud of you! :)" attached to it. I stole and ate them and had trouble forgetting about them until this year.

I use various exploits to gain access to Neopets accounts, which I immediately get banned by posting tribal remarks on the boards.

Your turn!

tails:
one time i ate boiled peanuts

FF Ryan:
Called my teacher a bitch.

Marcem:

--- Quote from: IbanZ on June 12, 2008, 06:50:26 PM ---In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her.

--- End quote ---
Who's she?  I think she found out she quit when she quit.

IbanZ:

--- Quote from: Marcem on June 12, 2008, 06:54:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: IbanZ on June 12, 2008, 06:50:26 PM ---In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her.

--- End quote ---
Who's she?  I think she found out she quit when she quit.

--- End quote ---
Whoops. I made a sloppy edit.

It's meant to say: "She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her."

Make more sense?

lol.

She didn't know I was doing this.
When she found out, she stopped playing.
This was because she believed I was stalking her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version