Author Topic: Roblox server  (Read 16916 times)

It's the hellhole that we all enjoy.

Right, That treats newbies like shlt.
If you do not like our game and community, you are free to leave at any time. Filter avoiding is a bannable offence as far as I have seen.

but seriously why you people always have problem with blockland or roblox...JUST CMON!!!...>.>.....when lego universe is going out,a ran dom guy peops out of nowhere and say "LEGO UNIVERSE SUX PLAY ROBLOX ITS FREE" or "LEGO UNIVERSE IS CRAP PLAY ROBLOX or w/e please if someone flame me well let me say something SHUT UP

I'd be honored.
We are the North
Roblox is the South

This guy is tyring to be John Wilkes Booth  :cookieMonster:
Wrong, ROBLOX is north, because of the higher population, and the stuff Lua has made.

Blockland is south, it has the smaller population, discrimination, last thing it needs, is slavery.
Oh yes, the stuff LUA has made!
LUA IS GOD, BOW BITCHES
[/roblox developer]

1) torque script has made stuff too, you idiots. I hate it when people fail to acknowledge this.
2) the entire civil war reference is irrelevant seeing as neither side has slaves or anything close to it.

A better comparison:

Roblox is a monarchy, you lack free speech and can be thrown in jail(banned) by government officials(moderators)

Blockland is a democracy, we can say what we want and cannot be thrown in jail(banned) as easily because we have more freedom

why you sure hate roblox lolz ^^ :iceCream:

I have nothing against roblox, its a totally different game. Both blockland and roblox have their bad eggs.

Its just everyone posting on youtube, and such saying 'Blockland only works on vista', and all that crap. Though then again I'm sure someone from blockland has done that two. :3

I have nothing against roblox, its a totally different game. Both blockland and roblox have their bad eggs.

Its just everyone posting on youtube, and such saying 'Blockland only works on vista', and all that crap. Though then again I'm sure someone from blockland has done that two. :3
Ah, It's you, Sorry, I can't respond to PMs because of my rank, but my MSN is darkzero227@msn.com

/derail

And yes, It's idiots like those mentioned above why Im here

Ah, It's you, Sorry, I can't respond to PMs because of my rank, but my MSN is darkzero227@msn.com

/derail

Hahahaha! I thought you were gone? XD

/derail

Hahahaha! I thought you were gone? XD
I got bored, And came back.

Ill join add me. my username is Foazy1010.  :cookie: