Author Topic: Investigating Blue Hell  (Read 1329 times)

If you ever noticed on the GTA san andreas that if you go to the military outpost, you'll find
a sign about investigating blue hell. Well, it took me awhile, but my 8 year lod sister found it.
It's crazy. I'll post a vidieo how to find it later but the city, even though is underground, has a pull that pulls you towards the sand then bounces you up! you can find in the city a glass box holding a riddle/sign.
it says alot but mainly "only one ghost knows the way out, escape is imposible"

My main point is has anyone found this ghost?

The creater of Gta is pretty smart.

err.... There is an invisible platform at one end of the city that you have to walk up to get out.

Ace

Everyone has found it. Everyone. There is absolutely no point in creating a topic about it. Everyone knows about it, everyone knows how to get there, and everyone knows how to get out.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damnit Ladios :3

I called it GSF San Andreas on purpose so that no one would want to recreate GTA or start GTA clans with the map. Anything related to San Andreas should be posted in my topic though.
And I am the ghost who knows the way out lol.

Ghost by the way... Blue Hevean in GSF NYC isnt what i hoped for xD
But blue hell is FUN :D

You didn't hope for V9? lol
I still need to update blue hell :(

I was alittledisapointed with the blue hell of NYC. It has a 1337 race track but none of it is actualy solid.

I know, there was glitch when I resized Blue Hell, but it'll be fixed with the update when I eventually finish it. As a temporary fix, select the Blue Hell interior in the mission editor and try changing it's position from "0 0 -1 90" to "0 0 -1 270" or something like that. Also, try changing the scale from "4 4 4.8" to "4 4 4"
I'll hopefully have the update out soon though.