Author Topic: Gone for awhile  (Read 4072 times)

The Crap?

You don't wanna see me do my Lewnaja impression.

I'll miss you buddy D:::

I never need study and I almost always get A's.

I'm "gifted"

Lol, I didnt care **** about my grade and I got 5 A's and a B+. Plus a 200$ gift certificate for getting high grades. WALMART ELECTRONICS SECTION HERE I COME!

lulgrounded. I failed my History exam, but I could care a stuff less 'bout History. Not like I care at all how many kings Britain had before they caught up with democracy, or how Muslims took over northern Africa and stopped at Europe with the battle of Tours.

Whoop dee doo, see y'all in a few weeks.
As you see here, the noob is in it's natural habitat, trying to act tough, saying history isn't important.

Don't be such a loving richard.

I suck at history as well, you have my sypathy, good luck.

History isn't even a separate class here.

lulgrounded. I failed my History exam, but I could care a stuff less 'bout History. Not like I care at all how many kings Britain had before they caught up with democracy, or how Muslims took over northern Africa and stopped at Europe with the battle of Tours.

As you see here, the noob is in it's natural habitat, trying to act tough, saying history isn't important.

Seriously Marcem. All of a sudden you hate me for no reason? Irony.

Seriously Marcem. All of a sudden you hate me for no reason? Irony.
I HAVE hated you.  First, you act tough to everyone.  Second, you act like a richard to new people, then again, I WAS a richard to you, just now.

I got a perfect score on the state exam & my class final for history.  :o

I hate state tests, I am always in the highest rank-thing, and they're long, but you DO get food.

I was exempt from my exam.

Kay sneaky sneak onto computer. Going to Grand Canyon for a week. Probably ungrounded after. Bai :D

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeturned. hai.