Got my report card

Author Topic: Got my report card  (Read 5691 times)

Meteorology  A - What an amazing class. OMG A CLOUD, YESSH!!
Web Design  A - Programming's handicapped Cousin. Congrats, you passed at failing.
Statistics       B - lolyousuck
2d Art           A - Drawing? Best be joking monday.
American Lit  A - American literature is this: lol r u srs omg i cant believ dat! T_T
US History     A - 200 years is SUCH a hard thing to memorize.
Well, ain't that dandy? - No, u.

First off, you failed at quoting, the easiest thing to do, so you fail.

Second.
Meteorology is the study of like Earth's Atmosphere and weather patterns. If you think it's just about a cloud, forget you and your ignorance.
Statistics, he could've had a bad teacher. Like this year, I had bad teacher and got like 90 when I usually get like 97-99 etc.
American Literature- It's not text messaging you idiot. It's books and the expressions given off by books written by Americans.
Your US history... just wtf. around 300 years of all sorts of events and names and dates and places to remember. That's a lot of things to remember. So give a bit of slack on that.

He was right with 200 years actually. We celebrated our bicentennial in 1976. So it was 232 years, but if you we're any good at stats ladios you'd know you round down at 2.32 to 2. :D

Other than that Jsk has got you beat.

Stats is fail. I didn't have to take it so I was happy.  :cookieMonster:

Too bad a GED is worth less than a HS Diploma
ged and deploma mean nothing when you have a college degree lol

Web Design  A - Programming's handicapped Cousin. Congrats, you passed at failing.
American Lit  A - American literature is this: lol r u srs omg i cant believ dat! T_T

Second.
Meteorology is the study of like Earth's Atmosphere and weather patterns. If you think it's just about a cloud, forget you and your ignorance.
Statistics, he could've had a bad teacher. Like this year, I had bad teacher and got like 90 when I usually get like 97-99 etc.
American Literature- It's not text messaging you idiot. It's books and the expressions given off by books written by Americans.
Your US history... just wtf. around 300 years of all sorts of events and names and dates and places to remember. That's a lot of things to remember. So give a bit of slack on that.

He was right with 200 years actually. We celebrated our bicentennial in 1976. So it was 232 years, but if you we're any good at stats ladios you'd know you round down at 2.32 to 2. :D

Actually I did a US History class this year and we started learning about the true start of USA which was 1607. Since that was the first english settlement (Jamestown). That being the first, that led up to USA so we also studied that.
Actually, so it's really 400 years.

Iban is srs loving business amirite?

I got 5 A's and a B+, I beat you by bearly.

Same here :D

Yet he still manages to be more successful then any of us will ever be.
Except for me. I'll be a millionaire :D

Sure you will ;D

Second.

Actually I did a US History class this year and we started learning about the true start of USA which was 1607. Since that was the first english settlement (Jamestown). That being the first, that led up to USA so we also studied that.
Actually, so it's really 400 years.

Ah, see I don't really count it as American history until we signed the declaration. Cause really otherwise it's just British history. But it is also a part of our history, so I guess its what the curriculum wants.

Oh well I got into Advanced Placement American History anyway, so at least I'm good at it. :D

Yeah I'm going to go with all AP classes for High School. Take French. Get in Choir(I love singing and such).

Yeah I'm going to go with all AP classes for High School. Take French. Get in Choir(I love singing and such).
AP Classes require too much work to learn nothing important.

Meteorology  A - What an amazing class. OMG A CLOUD, YESSH!! What is the rarest cloud formation? Why does the west coast of the US get no hurricanes? How you define a cT air mass?
Web Design  A - Programming's handicapped Cousin. Congrats, you passed at failing. Lets see you make a web page?
Statistics       B - lolyousuck I didn't turn in a couple of assignments, big whoop.
2d Art           A - Drawing? Best be joking monday. It is considered and advanced art class. Lets see you do any better when you have not taken any art class before in your life.
American Lit  A - American literature is this: lol r u srs omg i cant believ dat! T_T Show me 4 examples of symbolism in the Great Gatsby.
US History     A - 200 years is SUCH a hard thing to memorize. What plan under the Reagan administration is credited as the begining of the economic down fall of the Soviet Union?

Well, ain't that dandy? - No, u. How the forget old are you anyways?

AP Classes require too much work to learn nothing important.
  So truthful.

Aww, is Ladios sad because someone insulted his classes? It's okay, that Iban is an starfish.

Iban isn't really that bad. I mean, it's not like it is his fault his mother dropped him on his head as a baby.