Author Topic: THE END OF TOMATOES  (Read 5889 times)

The end of tomatoes for you maybe. We have them, but we aren't going to give you any. Except maybe if you start pronouncing it how we do.

The end of tomatoes for you maybe. We have them, but we aren't going to give you any. Except maybe if you start pronouncing it how we do.
Lul

Good thing my family grows our own tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, etc.

I don't like tomatoes, now if they got rid of ketchup I would get mad.

I don't like tomatoes.  But ketchup is ok..

But tomatoes are ketchup just that it is a liquid with other stuff added.

well thank god all the tomatoes in the world come from mexico...

suck2beamerican. I've got a whole bag full of tomatoes in the kitchen like 5 metres away from me.

well thank god all the tomatoes in the world come from mexico...
Also from NJ :D

I heard its happening to lemmons now two... Whats next, da banana phone?

i grow herbs in my backyard, rosemary to basil, im growing corn now and i feel that tomato is my next project

We have tomatoes growing in our backyard, AND I'M NOT SHARING. >:|

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I never really liked the taste of them. Well, when they aren't added to other things like soups or sauces.

There's no tomato issue here.  :cookieMonster:

@ People who dislike tomatoes: You may dislike it, because they are "artificial". You can buy tomatoes here during wintertime, and they taste like water, however, once the season comes for tomatoes you can get some of the finest of them, that feels like and tastes like tomato.

Canned tomatoes? That's much worse than the import tomatoes! I've never understood how on earth the people of the "glorious" west can consume that much of pre-made stuff.

i eat good tomatos in Miami and its da best,idk wtf ur talking about some infection.

*Shocklink eats tomato and gets infected