Author Topic: Puzzle Pirates  (Read 1883 times)

puzzlepirates.com, man this game is fun, you play puzzles and boost up rank on the puzzles, here are puzzles( no you dont put stuff together, its not what your thinking of a puzzle) swordfighting, shipwrighting, rumble!, drinking, bilge pumping, navigation, battle navigation, sailing, distilling, treasure haul, blacksmithing, alchemistry, gunnery, carpentry/ Non-puzzle games, Poker, Hearts, Spades. You can run stalls, here are the stalls, tailoring, weaving, blacksmith, distilling, alchemistry. You can join a crew, your crew can join a flag, or be independent. And if you are lucky enough to have your flag win a blockade, you can be a govenor maybe if your lucky. Stock your ship with rum and cannonballs, own a big shop instead of a stall, buy a ship. Maybe even get to start your event. Trade goods by sailing around to isles and earn money. Become a greeter after 6 months online(greeters help new players). I might have forgot some due to myself playing blockland, I think I might get back on it. I am Treasurecop on the Cobalt Ocean.
Note: This is no kids game and the puzzles aren't very boring. I will post more when I get back on.

puzzlepirates.com, man this game is fun, you play puzzles and boost up rank on the puzzles, here are puzzles( no you dont put stuff together, its not what your thinking of a puzzle) swordfighting, shipwrighting, rumble!, drinking, bilge pumping, navigation, battle navigation, sailing, distilling, treasure haul, blacksmithing, alchemistry, gunnery, carpentry/ Non-puzzle games, Poker, Hearts, Spades. You can run stalls, here are the stalls, tailoring, weaving, blacksmith, distilling, alchemistry. You can join a crew, your crew can join a flag, or be independent. And if you are lucky enough to have your flag win a blockade, you can be a govenor maybe if your lucky. Stock your ship with rum and cannonballs, own a big shop instead of a stall, buy a ship. Maybe even get to start your event. Trade goods by sailing around to isles and earn money. Become a greeter after 6 months online(greeters help new players). I might have forgot some due to myself playing blockland, I think I might get back on it. I am Treasurecop on the Cobalt Ocean.
Note: This is no kids game and the puzzles aren't very boring. I will post more when I get back on.

This was fun, however, their were to many idiots, it kinda ruined it after awhile.

This was fun, however, their were to many idiots, it kinda ruined it after awhile.
Bahaha.

Bahaha.
lol'd

There are some idiots who think their the best on there

Belongs is Games methinks

Not sure, I've seen games go in this topic and not moved.

My friend plays it. Kinda sucks.