Author Topic: New Movie: Indy  (Read 7912 times)

With me in the pics of course ;)

It wont ever be "done" but v1 is getting close methinks :D

If Im on MSN and you need a host / help, just say. I recommend you make it quite short and make the voices pitch + 50% - 60%

I can edit sounds well now too so I can do that for you. I can also make a better whip weapon with animations sounds etc if you want.

Well I don't plan on making this movie 2 hrs like the original (obviously). I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do it if i tried. I am making it a lot shorter than that, but im shooting for a little more than just 10 or 15 minutes. I'm going to be cutting out a few parts of the movie, such as the "basket chase".

I'll contact you on MSN for help with the audio, thanks for the help!

ALSO - I am looking for a couple of voice actors. If you're interested, please record you saying something (more than just one word, maybe a quote from an Indy movie?) and either post a link here or PM a link to me! Remember to tell me what role you want to do voice acting for.

edit: sry for double-post =O
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 03:45:27 PM by General Jake »

I have a microphone, Might help.
Though i have a 12 year old voice.

Send me a sample if you're interested
I can work with some younger voices Im sure
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:01:42 PM by General Jake »

I think I have a mic, I hope I can play the voice of indy XD.

Im probably going to satrt filming on July 1st or 2nd.

K just email me when you wont me or I prob will be on msn

Filming is going to be postponed until I can finish up the sets. Probably a day or two.

:( I was hoping for you to ask me to act :(

I need voice actors! Several of you have asked me about it adn never sent me an audio clip! Please send it to me ASAP.

Also, Here's a couple of screenshots since a bunch of you have been PMing me!

(By Jake, MrCookie, Lance and Dnitro)

(By Jake)
I know it isnt a lot, but It's all I have for now.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 09:06:18 PM by General Jake »

I've gotten a few messages asking me exactly when I'm going to film and what parts I'm going to film. My answer is "I don't know yet". I have started filming for the movie, but that doesnt mean that it's going to be done by the end of the day. Filming takes a while and I do have a life outside Blockland. If you want to help act, the most I can do is say add me to MSN and tell me you want to act. Then I'll contact you whenever I film.

Sry for the double-post first off.

Thanks to Zerosan, I fixed my server and I can now host again. Thanks to all you who have been hosting servers for me, now I can host them for myself!

This doesn't nesc. mean that I'm going to be filming more often, but It does mean that I'll get it done a little faster.

Yo jake go on msn or put it so 4 people can join server.