2 (4.2%)
I like cheez
6 (12.5%)
I eat noobs
6 (12.5%)
Jess is noob
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: New clan army clan  (Read 1593 times)

I am making a new clan and i have 1 mem and need more.
Anyway in this clan we do multiple things such as make god builds or we go to a army obstacle course or we make a military rpg and play team dms with other clans and much much more!
So here are the Masters of:
Zerperdy-Building
(blank)-scripting
(blank)-modeling

Ranks:
[note: A rank is layed out like this:
(Name:) (how to reach) (priveliges)]

Newby: (join)
Be able to put clan tags in
Acess the Military HQ

Junior: (get a role and make 1 build script model etc.)
Acess to my office
Get an empty room in the HQ

Member (make 3  builds scripts models etc)
Have acess to the DM room
You get a peice of furniture for your room(a tv sofa bed lamp w/ table window repaint room or custom)
Can go to meetings

Advanced Member: (Make a House for yourself or make a script for a vehicle to put in garage(you get now) or model a vehicle)

Builders get a house
Scripters get a garage
Modelers get a guest house w/o garage
Can be an admin

Full Member (be my friend or make me a house if your builder or if your modeler or scripter find a partner and make me a weapon that pleases me.)

Can have a Sqad of newbys - member and makes them do what you want them to do(no cruel things!!!!)
Has own office with tv, custom build or weapon or vehicle(team up with modeler and scripter)(vehicles have garage elevated for flying vehicles and low garages for land vehicles(boat garages coming soon!) sofa, bed, lamp.
Has acess to Bot mod game
Has privlege to jail ppl
Can be super admin

Members:
Zerperdy-Builder

if you wanna join pm me or say so on this thread
WAR!
Clan sig is WAR! say it in at least 18 pt for sig
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 09:58:06 PM by Mikery77 »

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:39:52 PM by Mikery77 »

I am not a lamb, There is no rule to who in the clan can use impact OOPAH or not. I am not chainging it becuase there are a few things wrong with this 'clan'.

1) It is made by you, a relitivly unknown player.
2) it has no info on anything that a decent clan would need.
3) it does not stay on topic. if you are going to make a millitary clan, then you can not do hotel builds or other things non millitary
4) In respect to the clan guidlines, you do not have enough starting member or people who are respected and say that this is a good clan.
5) make me. I do not do what other people tell me to unless I respect that they have some sort of authority over me. You do not.

I am not a lamb, There is no rule to who in the clan can use impact OOPAH or not. I am not chainging it becuase there are a few things wrong with this 'clan'.

1) It is made by you, a relitivly unknown player.
2) it has no info on anything that a decent clan would need.
3) it does not stay on topic. if you are going to make a millitary clan, then you can not do hotel builds or other things non millitary
4) In respect to the clan guidlines, you do not have enough starting member or people who are respected and say that this is a good clan.
5) make me. I do not do what other people tell me to unless I respect that they have some sort of authority over me. You do not.

I am very sorry. I am not in authority(badspot is i listen to him) I will let you freely do stuff on this thread except follow badspots forum rules (you are) Im sorry omega i am a noob(not a newb i am noob and newb) i am sorry and i will now change the clan activities. Thank you for telling me my mistakes

Mike do you even read about the clans in the Clan Section...

Because you pretty much made the exact same crap as the others have.

Because you pretty much made the exact same crap as I have. LETS EAT THOSE BACON BITZ

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:23:03 PM by Mikery77 »

Must suck to hate yourself :(

Because you pretty much made the exact same crap as the I have.

You even changed my wording and you still can't turn it into a insult properly.

Sorry i am ur minion and i will take a peice a bacon bits a shove it up my Crack and scream HALAUE HALAUE

wow, changing someones words, thats pretty low. all you are doing is making yourself look like a bigger noob

Sorry i am ur minion and i will take a peice a bacon bits a shove it up my Crack and scream HALAUE HALAUE

have cookies general omega  :cookie: or

I would like to join(1 because i care 2 because war is what i make on my builds!)Also i like this clan(idk why)Cookies for you! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Edit:Nvr mind i hate this clan since you say your a noob...................Well not hate but......yeah
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:37:33 PM by xxxxkill »