Clinton
9 (18.8%)
Obama
28 (58.3%)
McCain
11 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 25, 2008, 10:01:13 PM

Author Topic: President for 08  (Read 6736 times)

lol mcain is the crazy white guy that stands in the corner and looks at girls that are 40 years too young for him.
MCCAIN: IM VOTING FOR HIM THEN!

OBAMA: Just to tell you guys Osama and Obama sound the same, dont vote for him he might be a terrorist.

HILARY CLINTON: Her Husband was in the lewinski scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal#Allegations_of_loveual_contact

RON PAUL: I would vote for him because hes my #1 choice. But its not up there.
-------------------------------------------------------------
DADADA DATS ALL FOLKS!

Don't be a tribal. Just because he is a different color, and his last name is Hussein, that doesn't mean he is a terrorist. In fact, he isn't even related to Saddam.

"Th-th-thats all, forgets!"

HUCKABEE IN '08!

Otherwise Obama. McCain seems like "100 years in Iraq!!!"

I would but the race for democrat is over, Obama won..

lol mcain is the crazy white guy that stands in the corner and looks at girls that are 40 years too young for him.

OBAMA: Just to tell you guys Osama and Obama sound the same, dont vote for him he might be a terrorist.

DADADA DATS ALL FOLKS!

Don't be a tribal. Just because he is a different color, and his last name is Hussein, that doesn't mean he is a terrorist. In fact, he isn't even related to Saddam.

Don't be an idiot. He said OSAMA and OBAMA not Saddam.
Osama Bin Laden
Barrack Hussein Obama

And if you(now talking to the one guy that is the real idiot, Domidore) really think that this guy is a terroist because his last name sounds like a terroist's first name. Then you shouldn't be voting.

Im just doing the top 3, Jsk2003

You're doing the Media's top 3. What if we don't like to get brainwashed by the media? What if we like to have our own opinions?

See, it's a problem.

I see America has two fates:
1. Obama is elected and shot. Black people riot and the country descends into Chaos.
2. McCain is elected and forgets up the country, following nicely the trends left by Bush. 2 years later the country descends into Chaos.

I'm thinking of moving to Canada, but I've realized most game production companies reside in the states.

Don't we all:cookieMonster:
I love those -27 year olds, rawr!

Don't we all:cookieMonster:
I love those -27 year olds, rawr!
Oh god a fetus. I came.

i don't vote because i don't care :P

everyone is the same since they all use corporate funding for campaigning. and thats evil

I VOTE SNOT FOR PRESIDENT.
Inb4someoneelsedoesit

DADADA DATS ALL FOLKS!

Don't be an idiot. He said OSAMA and OBAMA not Saddam.
Osama Bin Laden
Barrack Hussein Obama

And if you(now talking to the one guy that is the real idiot, Domidore) really think that this guy is a terroist because his last name sounds like a terroist's first name. Then you shouldn't be voting.
Im never gonna trust Obama.

Yeah, he's becoming president to Self Delete bomb the whitehouse. You loving dullet.

My last name is Moon. Dude, did you know that the Moon can block out the Sun for a moment, causing the Earth to love VITAL sunlight?

Don't trust me, I'll kill your crops friend.

Is your last name really Moon? lolol

Because if so, that's pretty cool.

But I doubt you would give your last name to a bunch of creeps :D

Is your last name really Moon? lolol

Because if so, that's pretty cool.

But I doubt you would give your last name to a bunch of creeps :D

Joshua Conner Moon, resident of Niceville Florida, postal code 32578.