Blok Magazine Issue 2 Release Soon

Author Topic: Blok Magazine Issue 2 Release Soon  (Read 2380 times)

I have officially finished Blok Magazine Issue 2. It will be sent away for review and editing soon. We hope to have it ready for tomorrow, possible tonight if you are lucky. You are not permitted to ask any of the staff for a sneak preview or copy.

Other News : My new name (On BL) is DoomBot, as inspired by this topic (http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=33761.0)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:27:31 AM by IcyGamma »

cool cant wait to see it

Don't you mean the staff isn't permitted to give me a sneak peak?

Don't you mean the staff isn't permitted to give me a sneak peak?
No. You are forbidden from asking them. If you do he's not going to be happy.

Nobody can read it yet (except yeturn)

Not even....BADSPOT.

Can I read it when it's released?

Can I read it when it's released?
dear god, tell me you were being sarcastic...

Can you please not post this bullstuff again?  It's not like this is some Add-On that's taking you weeks to develop.  The only possible reason you have for posting before it's done is to tease people / build hype.  Next time, unless you need suggestions for content or something, just keep it to yourself until it's go time.

No Surprise makes Packer not read.

Can you please not post this bullstuff again?  It's not like this is some Add-On that's taking you weeks to develop.  The only possible reason you have for posting before it's done is to tease people / build hype.  Next time, unless you need suggestions for content or something, just keep it to yourself until it's go time.

So true, there are about 3 threads adverstising this .