Author Topic: .:Blockscape:.?  (Read 3767 times)

Ok well I joined this server and while waiting for nearly 30,000 brick's to load my screen kept turning red like I was attacked. So I started walking and got killed by some handicap and then said "Wtf handicap" and perm ban with Reason:For cussing and being a noob" My advice don't join.

I got banned once for:

"Reason: GODS NAME IN VEIN"

I lol'd so hard.

I got banned once for:

"Reason: GODS NAME IN VEIN"

I lol'd so hard.

:)

It sounds like a Blockland remake of Runescape. Of course it will suck.

veins are blue.  1 exception: the one from the lungs to the heart.  I forget the name.

Ya it was a remake of Runescape and it was the biggest most laggy build I have ever seen.

So you enter a server, almost immediately call someone a handicap for doing something that's part of the game and yet you somehow expect them to cherish your company?

Being attacked wasn't the problem just that they do it about three second's after I spawn and wait for about 30,000 brick's to load then I have to wait for them to load before I respawn.

You are pathetic and selfish for thinking that people should take those factors into consideration every time they see a player while they are deathmatching.

You are pathetic and selfish for thinking that people should take those factors into consideration every time they see a player while they are deathmatching.
It's stupid that anyone should kill someone so soon after they've just spawned. It's idiotic.

It's stupid that anyone should kill someone so soon after they've just spawned. It's idiotic.
How is it stupid or idiotic? It's a bit rude at most, but as I said, you can't take things like how long ago a player spawned into consideration when you're in a heated deathmatch. Most likely the player who killed him stumbled upon him and fired reflexively. Being killed shortly after spawning doesn't necessarily mean that there's some starfish spawn camper trying to make life hard for you. But please do explain why you think it's stupid or idiotic to fire at a player in a deathmatch.

"Oh, the poor bugger has only lived for three seconds, so I'd better just step back and wait."
Have you wimps ever played Quake?

You never had to wait for the bricks to load in Quake.

How is it stupid or idiotic? It's a bit rude at most, but as I said, you can't take things like how long ago a player spawned into consideration when you're in a heated deathmatch...
What poorly organised deathmatch gives you the ability to do this? A really poorly organised deathmatch does.

..Most likely the player who killed him stumbled upon him and fired reflexively...
This makes it okay then. I'm just going to carry a gun around with me at school tomorrow and if I see someone I'll shoot them. If I get in trouble I'll just blame it on reflex.

...Being killed shortly after spawning doesn't necessarily mean that there's some starfish spawn camper trying to make life hard for you...
I never said a spawn camper. We're talking about spawn killers.

And if you are referring to me, I have indeed played Quake.