Author Topic: .:Blockscape:.?  (Read 3766 times)

What poorly organised deathmatch gives you the ability to do this? A really poorly organised deathmatch does.
Deathmatches are generally not supposed to be very organized. The tension and occasional frustration that is generated by the chaotic gameplay is what makes deathmatches fun. Any deathmatch gives you the ability to wait at a spawnpoint and fire at whatever comes out (unless the spawn points are far up in the air or something silly).

This makes it okay then. I'm just going to carry a gun around with me at school tomorrow and if I see someone I'll shoot them. If I get in trouble I'll just blame it on reflex.
Wow, that is the most blatantly stupid argument I've ever seen coming from you. If you fail to realize the difference between a deathmatch (where the whole point is to score by "killing" player avatars for fun) and real life (where there is no real way to win or score, and if there was, it would definitely not be by killing people) I'm afraid I can't help your sorry ass further towards enlightment.

I never said a spawn camper. We're talking about spawn killers.
What is a spawn killer as opposed to a spawn camper? Perhaps you mean someone who
[...] stumbled upon him and fired reflexively...
If you walk by a spawn point and someone spawns, you'd better shoot him before he shoots you, or it's going to show in your score eventually. A deathmatch is not about being considerate.

And if you are referring to me, I have indeed played Quake.
I mean seriously, as in having participated in deathmatch games more than occasionally. Because if you have, I can't see how you can be so ignorant to how a deathmatch works.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 02:01:20 PM by Linde »

I've played Quake 2 for almost a week in total, there is an essence of DON'T KILL EACHOTHER WHILE THEY ARE SPAWNING, apart from that, it's just going about reducing people to small chunks with lots of lead.

A spawn killer is one who's too lazy to get out the spawning area and continues to blast spawners. A spawn camper is one who it too lazy to go anywhere else to blast people, so they blast spawners instead.

There is a little essence of rules in DM's, I'm pretty sure that you're just an roosternugget who has no consideration of the gameplay to other clients.

I've played Quake 2 for almost a week in total, there is an essence of DON'T KILL EACHOTHER WHILE THEY ARE SPAWNING, apart from that, it's just going about reducing people to small chunks with lots of lead.
Well, if you "DON'T KILL EACHOTHER WHILE THEY ARE SPAWNING" while you are walking through a spawn area, they are going to try to kill you. I'm sure that you sucked ass at Quake II. Of course camping in a spawn area is frowned upon, but as I said, being killed in a spawn area doesn't necessarily mean that something unfair is afoot.

A spawn killer is one who's too lazy to get out the spawning area and continues to blast spawners. A spawn camper is one who it too lazy to go anywhere else to blast people, so they blast spawners instead.
That's pretty much the same thing, and I'm sure you'll realize it if you read it again.

There is a little essence of rules in DM's, I'm pretty sure that you're just an roosternugget who has no consideration of the gameplay to other clients.
The rules are set by the game. Anything else is just etiquette. I'm not going to lose just because there's some whiny 14 year old who can't handle the occasional death within three seconds of spawning. Yes, he will scream bloody murder, and that's part of the game. If you've ever played in an organized deathmatch tournament you'd know that it happens, and that it won't disqualify you or make you a handicap. Maybe the people I've played with are all "an roosternugget"s too.

Anyway, noobs in DM's will spawnkill for more points. Even if there bricks are still loading. They don't consider the other person, they see a free kill.

The guy who killed him is fine. When I'm in a DM, as Linde said, if I find someone I CLICK, DUCK, AND RUN.

The guy who banned him, wtf.

The moron who posted this topic, wtfmoar

veins are blue.  1 exception: the one from the lungs to the heart.  I forget the name.
Bronchial?

dude, i got a ban just because i killed a noob who was annoying the crap out of me and the admins knew that. GET OVER IT!

veins are blue.  1 exception: the one from the lungs to the heart.  I forget the name.
Pulmonary

dude, i got a ban just because i killed a noob who was annoying the crap out of me and the admins knew that. GET OVER IT!
Get out of this post let it die the server sucked anyway.

No they are not blue. What makes them appear blue is the subcutaneous fat in the skin absorbing light that is of a lower frequency, thus only allowing a blue color to show through the skin.

No they are not blue. What makes them appear blue is the subcutaneous fat in the skin absorbing light that is of a lower frequency, thus only allowing a blue color to show through the skin.
Looks like someone used Wikipedia.