Author Topic: Whats with /b/?  (Read 3533 times)

/b/ isn't that bad O.o

Firefox3 killed 4chan obviously.
I love Firefox so much.

No. 2: We do NOT talk about /b/

I haven't been too it but I know what it is (ae rofl)
It got shut down by the FBI sometime ago after some emo complained about it and they saw all the cp, since then they've added rules about it.

Its not going down :)
Hes just doing it for the money

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO.

I've been there once.  It was nothing like I thought it would be and did not amuse me in the least bit so I left.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK!,back on topic yes i hope that dam thing dies.

I really don't understand 4chan at all. I see pictures of "forgeted up stuff" and it doesn't bother me at all, I mean watching some one cut there own wang off doesn't do anything to me. Wtf is 4chan for really.

I really don't understand 4chan at all. I see pictures of "forgeted up stuff" and it doesn't bother me at all, I mean watching some one cut there own wang off doesn't do anything to me. Wtf is 4chan for really.
It's there to spread the stufftiest unfunny internet memes that can be thought up, and then making everyone beat them down unto other forums/internet stuff until said memes become even less funny.

Ever said some unfunny catchphrase you'd (hopefully) never say in real life in fear that you would cause a massive 10 mile radius uncomfortable period of silence that could last for days or until you're brought to a mental institution? Well there's a very high chance that catchphrase is a meme that came from 4chan.

Personally, if I want something handicapped to make me laugh I go to fyad.

Not to be a shocker, but what the heck is /b/?
/b/ is the section of 4chan that is labled "Random". Now based off common knowledge of 4chan, you can expect what to find there? Basically,
pictures of "forgeted up stuff"